grammys

(A/N This is a really long chapter so hope you all like those)

** 24 weeks old**

-Taylors pov-

I've just taken Ellie in the car on my own for the first time, we went to her 6-month checkup with the doctor. Joe had to stay home to do some work, but it went better than expected to drive alone with Ellie, she doesn't fuss in her car seat. I also got her a mirror so I can see her face while she can also see herself in it. She is really into mirrors these days.

She had to get shots again and this time she was really fussy about it. After all she is getting to the age where she understands more, but I brought a toy to distract her which helped slightly at least. There were lots of tears, but it went away quickly afterwards when she got cuddles in my lap.

There were lots to talk about today, like the fact that she has started to get her first tooth, so she taught me how to manage that and gave some tips for toothing pain. She can now roll over in both directions and is almost sitting on her own which is exiting, she will get there any day now, she is so close.

We got the green light to have her in her own room at night which is exiting because I think all three of us needs that now. She is fussing a lot at night when she sees that we are in the same room and is playing with herself at all hours in the day. It's really fun to put her hand or toes in her mouth and rolling over is also really funny apparently because it causes laughter. The doctor also said we can cut out night feeds so that's the next thing we also will work on, I think that will give us all better sleep because it's easier to sleep train without having to pick her up to feed her.

When we get home it's time for some actual food, so I make some tick baby porridge for her. Now she is getting around half a cup of something soft 2-3 times a day. It has taken time to get her up to that amount but it's really more for practice now than anything else. She is still fully breastfeed to make sure she gets everything she needs.

As I sit down with her to eat joe comes in "hi how did It go? Is our little girl healthy" he says and come over but make sure not to disturb Ellie as she is trying to eat. I tell joe all about the appointment and what I think we should do next with her, thankfully he agrees.

"And I also think it's time to make sure everything is babyproofed around here. Before we know it, she will be crawling in some way so it's time to make sure everything is safe" I tell him. I've already ordered the stuff we need; it's just about setting it up now. We will need to do it at every one of our houses, so it's a lot of work but it's obviously important. "Yeah, I agree, we have the stuff, so I let's just do It. I will go move her crib to her room now, so that's done too" he says and walk upstairs.

When it's time for bed we go through her bedtime routine like normal but this time we put her down in her nursery before walking out and making sure the monitor is working. I hope that she will be fine but dropping the nighttime feed is going to be hard. I've decided that I will start with giving her a dream feed right as we got to bed to tie her over. That way she gets something but not during the night itself. This is all trial and error though, there is no blueprint sadly.

** 25 weeks old / march 4th**

Today we are leaving for LA as the Grammy's is 15 days already and they want us to quarantine in la for two weeks before the show. We were thinking about quarantining the same house as jack, Laura, Jonathan and Aaron, but because we have Ellie, we wanted to spare them from the sleepless nights and stay in our LA house instead. But we will be rehearsing together and act like one cohort though.

I'm really nervous to go to LA because there is always so much paparazzi there so I'm nervous about them getting pictures off Ellie. I'm not ready for that and I don't think joe is either, so we have decided to use the umbrellas and hide under there.