06. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦

⊱ ────── {⋅. ❁ .⋅} ────── ⊰

It had been two weeks and Izzy's nose was fully healed so she was set to be on Raw. She was doing a match against Summer Rae where Fandango was banned from ringside. Then later on Dean had a match against Seth Rollins his former shield brother and Stephanie would try to interfere as Seth was with the authority. So he would have, Randy Orton, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon there at ringside, and Azalea was supposed to attack Stephanie from behind.

Azalea slid out of her car and pulled her divas title over her shoulder, she was wearing some black low waisted jeans with a cropped shirt that was in fact Dean's merch. Azalea was still pissed at Summer and Fandango for not performing their moves correctly, which caused her nose to break. Azalea learned Fandango didn't break her nose but the kick to the face from Summer Rae did when she didn't perform it correctly.

Azalea grabbed her suitcase and tossed her keys to the valet before walking into the building. She walked to the women's locker room, greeting some of the other superstars on the way. Once she walked in she was greeted with Trinity and Ariane who brought her into a hug. "Hey girl." Azalea laughed and returned the hug, soon embracing the Bella Twins as well.

"Heyy." Azalea smiled, setting her suitcase down she heard the door open but paid no attention, until she heard that voice. Azalea turned around seeing Summer and Rosa enter the room together, immediately she smirked and clenched her jaw. "Oh." Summer mumbled, turning around and being face to face with Azalea.

Nikki and Rosa immediately pulled Azalea back, it was very known that Azalea did have quite terrible anger issues. "Look you two can figure this out in the ring." Trinity said, Azalea clenched her jaw and grinned. Though it turned deadly once Summer spoke, "How's your nose?" Azalea stepped forward but was pulled back by Brie who now put an arm around Izzy's waist.

"Better than your face is gonna be after this match." Azalea shot back, Summer scoffed and rolled her eyes. Azalea shrugged off the girls and walked to her locker, she pulled her gear out of the suitcase and began getting ready into her gear. A few moments later Azalea was changed into her gear, this time her top was actually Dean's merch cropped instead of her usual merch or tops.

Azalea was waiting in the gorilla for her cue to go. Azalea put the belt around her waist as her music hit and she walked out, shocking the audience who knew she was on injury leave. "Azalea Evans is back after suffering a broken nose from Summer Rae. I wonder what she's up too now especially after seeing Dean Ambrose help her with the match."

Azalea walked down to the ring and grabbed a mic, standing in the middle of the ring. "So, two weeks ago you witnessed my match with Summer Rae." Azalea started, the crowd already cheering.

"Well you may have noticed that she broke my nose, and I've accepted it. Things happen, but I will not except her gloating about it for two weeks while I was gone. So Summer, why don't you come on out here and own up to the shit you've been talking!" Azalea dropped the mic and her title, pacing the ring as she waited for Summer's music to hit.

Summer's music finally hit but the crowd only booed her, she did her stupid dance before making her way into the ring. It was a no disqualification match so anything was allowed. Summer stood in the ring and immediately slapped Azalea across the face causing her to stumble back and hold her jaw. Her glare was deadly and she looked up, storming over she drop kicked Summer.

The referee had slid in and now the bell rang confirming the rematch for the Divas Title. Azalea let Summer stand to her feet, immediately did she body slam Summer. Summer rolled out of the ring, Azalea smirked and rolled out, grabbing Summer and throwing her into the steel steps. "Don't start something you can't finish!" Azalea picked Summer up and set her up for a suplex into the barricade but Summer countered it and shoved Azalea into the barricade.