05. 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦

⊱ ────── {⋅. ❁ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A lot had been happening for Azalea over the past few months, she became divas champion and was now a star in the reality show Total Divas. She never did get a response from Demi but deep down she knew Demi was really proud of her. She tried to focus on her career mainly but she did get to hang out a lot with the other divas.

~Flashback to Azalea's first appearance on Total Divas

They were currently single handedly getting the first persons POV and here are their opinions on Azalea Evans. First up was Nikki Bella.

"So what do I say about Azalea? I mean she's nice but she does like keeping to herself so it took a while for her to get comfortable which I completely understand. She's young and definitely the best talent I have seen in quite some time so that is very nerve racking but otherwise she's incredibly sweet and definitely deserves to be a Diva." Nikki Bella spoke.

Next up was Brie. "I really love Azalea, she is so talented and incredibly sweet if you get her to open up which she did to me. This girl is so incredibly talented and that's what we want on this roster. She fits the image perfectly, she's young, beautiful, fit, and in general her personality is awesome in the ring. Izzy pulls off the moves so well and always tries to make her opponent look good as well. In a way she's like a little sister to me." Brie Bella announced.

Next was Trinity. "What can I say about Azalea? Uhhh well personally I ain't got anything against her. Who would to be honest? Once you get to know her she's a sweetheart, and she's amazing in the ring. If I had to chose to fight anyone it would be her because you could lose and she would still make you look good. But yeah I mean I love the girl, she's definitely going somewhere." Trinity said.

Next was Eva Marie. "Oh god I completely dislike her I don't know what anyone sees about her being nice because she is such a bitch to me. She just walks in and suddenly she's getting booked matches nonstop with good storylines when other divas have worked their ass off for those opportunities. She was literally ranked higher than me so obviously I'm not gonna like her with her cheep blue hair, obviously she's trying to be me. A little to hard might I add."

Next was Nattie~ "Uhhh well I can't say much on Azalea as we don't really talk much. But I won't lie I do feel a bit intimidated by her, she's getting twice the matches I am and she's already getting her own shirts and merchandise when she's been her for a total of two months. Otherwise she's kind of nice when you get to know her which I haven't that much but Brie is always saying how incredibly nice she is."

Next was Cameron~ "I love Izzy, that is my girl right there. So no I have absolutely nothing bad to say about her because she's is the sweetest soul. This girl has the cutest dog and honestly I have no idea who could hate her. She has earned every opportunity and shot WWE is giving her because I have wrestled her and she is good. This girl gives us title opportunities and does open challenges and even if we lose she makes us look good as hell in that ring. That's my girl."

Lastly was Summer Rae~ "Umm I don't like her. She is like a walking threat to your career and as much as I like wrestling her in the ring I don't appreciate the fans thinking she's better than me. I'm clearly better, more attractive and definitely hotter than her. Yes she may have an ass and amazing boobs but she's not all that." Summer said, with a roll of her eyes.

~End of FlashBack

Azalea was walking backstage when she spotted Trinity and Ariane who called her over. "Hey girl." Trin said, Azalea smiled and pulled herself up to sit on the stage box. "Hey." Azalea greeted back, "So we kind of heard a small rumor going around that you were supposed to get a love interest." Ariane said, raising her brows to ask if it was true.