02. 𝘈𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢

⊱ ────── {⋅. ❁ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Azalea Evans was now at the age of fifteen and her best friend Demi was at the age of fourteen as she was a year younger. They did everything together and Azalea was slowly starting to feel things for her best friend. Carly and Azalea had gotten into a huge argument which was now why Azalea was currently knocking at the Bennett's door ignoring the shouting of Carly across the street.

The door opened to reveal Calista, Demi's younger sister who immediately called Demi down. Demi rushed downstairs with a smile but once she seem Izzy's face her smile dropped into a frown and she ran over. "Come on," Demi sighed as she heard yelling, Azalea and Carly had arguments very weekly which always ended up with Izzy sleeping over to let off some steam.

Demi took Izzy's hand and lead her inside, shutting the door and taking her upstairs. Azalea sat on the bed and pulled her knees to her chest as she sobbed. Demi sat down next to her and pulled Izzy's head onto her lap as she ran her hands through Izzy's ginger hair. "You want to talk about it?" Demi gently asked, careful not to cause Izzy to cry even more.

"I was telling her how I wanted to start my boxing and wrestling classes again and she brought them up." Azalea mumbled into Demi's thigh, Demi sighed she was very aware of Azalea's parents passing but Azalea still hadn't told her why Izzy never got over it like most kids would.

"Why would she bring them up?" Demi asked softly, Azalea sniffled and scoot onto the bed more comfortably causing Demi to sit beside her and lean back on the headboard. Azalea laid her head on Demi's shoulder, "She said my mum would be disappointed if I quit my acting classes and started wrestling again. Then brought up how disgusting it was that I don't act like a girl enough." Azalea mumbled.

Demi frowned and put her arm around Azalea in comfort, "You know you can stay here as long as you want. And you're perfect Izzy, she's dumb. I know you're mum would be so proud of you for whatever you chose to do." Demi comforted, Azalea smiled sadly and put on arm around Demi causing Demi to blush and look down at Izzy's hand on her waist.

If it wasn't already obvious Demi had a huge crush on Azalea for a while now. "Can I tell you a secret nobody knows about?" Izzy slowly asked, Demi nodded softly pressing a small kiss to Izzy's forehead where she had bangs. "The night before my parents died I said some horrible things to them. And I know deep down it's my fault, I wished they were dead and it- it happened." Azalea cried.

"My parents are dead and it's all my fault, god it's all my fault." Azalea sobbed, Demi's cried with her both of them holding onto each other like they were each other's last hope at happiness. "It's not your fault, you didn't know that would happen." Demi comforted trying her best to hold back her tears for Izzy's sake. Azalea would definitely cry more if she seem Demi crying with her.

"But I wished it, the last thing I said to them was that I wish they were dead. How could I say that to them? They just wanted what's best for me. I miss them so much." Azalea sobbed uncontrollably, the door opened but Azalea paid no attention and immediately was Mrs. Bennett terribly concerned. "It's all my fault. I just want to see my mom again. That's all I want."

Mrs. Bennett covered her mouth in shock, she knew of Izzy's parents but how could Izzy think it was her fault. Demi held her friend, comforting her as best as she could. "It's not your fault Izzy, you couldn't have known. It was an accident, they happen." Demi comforted, rubbing Izzy's back comfortingly. Mrs. Bennett came and sat down next to the girls, causing both of them to wrap their arms around her as well.