1. How we all met.

Flashback to when they were younger:
I have no one to play with. Eri thought.
It was her first day of school and she was scared she would get bullied by some of the kids because of how she looked and her quirk. Eri was never fond of her quirk and nor were others. Anytime someone found out what her quirk was they would call her a villain. So she never bothered to make friends

"Hey you look lonely are are you ok?" A voice called out.
"Huh? Oh me yeah I'm fine I just don't have any friends." Eri confess.
"Well then I'll be your friend. No buts. My name is Shimano Mahoro and this is my little brother Katsuma what about you?" Mahoro asked.
"I-I'm Nara Eri" she answered.
"Well Eri nice to meet ya now come on let's help you make some other friends" Mahoro said excitingly.
"W-What WHAT but I can barely even look you in the eye." Eri said.
"We'll be right by your side. HEY look at that boy over there the one with the red hat." Katsina pointed.
"We can ask him good thinking little bro!" Mahoro jumped for joy.

This is gonna be a bad idea Eri thought.

"He looks kinda scary are you suuuure?" Eri asked.
"Less questioning more walking, talking, and friend making." Mahoro ordered.
"H-hi m-my n-name is E-Eri." She told the boy.
"Jeez are you ok you stutter A LOT!" The boy pointed out.
"O-oh I-I'm s-sorry!" she stuttered more.
"Still doing it are you nervous or something?" He asked.
"K-kinda...... yeah." She told him.
"I'm not gonna ask but anyway what's your name? Mines Kota Izumi." Kota asked.
"Eri Nara." She replied.
"Cool what your quirk? Mine is just water can come out of my hands." He says bored-like.
"O-oh u-um m-me u-uh." She stutters nervously. She didn't want to make him not like her but she didn't want to lie either.
"Are you ok you don't look or sound to good?" He asked.
"I-it's just that my quirk is a curse and it's horrible." She confessed.
"It can't be that bad can it?" He mumbled but loud enough to were Eri could hear him.
"My quirk is called rewind. I can reward the physical state of anything and one with the horn on my head. I know it's a villain's quirk and you'll hate me I'll just leave now." She said as she turned away about to walk off when someone grabbed her wrist.
"What do you mean? I think your quirk is AWESOME!" He exclaimed.
"You really think so?" She asked.
"Of course. It's not the quirk itself that makes a person a villain it's how that person chooses to use their quirk that's what makes a hero or a villain." He told her.
"That you Kota I mean it." She thanked.
"Anytime." Kota replied.
" *sniffles* they grow up so fast" Mahoro said.
"It's ok sister it's ok. Now let's go and introduce ourselves as well." Katsuma told his sister.
"I agree lead the way brother." She answered.

Ever since then those four have been friends since. They later found out about Eri's situation and how her mom treated her and they were all there for her. If any of them got bullied they would be there for one an other, they were all super close but, Eri and Kota in particular.

But no good thing can last forever.
———————————-——————————-__________

A/n: hope you guys liked Thai chapter I didn't want to go off track and go on and on and on and on about stuff so I kept it short and sweet. Bye loves <3