Sakura's eyes widened as she felt a stranger's lips on hers. But this man wasn't any stranger, he radiated off a strong aura of a demon. Blinking her eyes twice, the demon before her pulled away before the ends of his lips curl into a smile. "We've finally reunited together." He softly spoke to her.

"Reunited?" Sakura asks, tilting her head to the side. "But...this is our first time meeting." She says, "Surely you've mistaken me for someone else!"

"Are you questioning me and the love we share and bond?" The male demon asks her with a disappointed look on his face. His smile faltering.

"I..." Sakura begins to say, slowly feeling scared of him and the way he towers over her. "I...don't even know who you are." She says, immediately closing her eyes and turning her head away.

Douma could only stare at her before smiling again. "It's fine!" He beams at her. "I don't even know who or what I was back then" He says, getting a step closer to Sakura as he envelopes his arms around her small frame. "But before I came here, I suddenly had this weird vision and I saw that you're my wife with our children." He says, resting his cheek on top of her. "And this is why...it feels nice to be reunited with my wife."

Sakura didn't know what to say. She just froze in her spot and let him wrap his arms around her. She didn't know who this man is, as all her life, there is only one man she lives and serves for, and that is Muzan. So who is this man that claims to be her husband and the father of their children?

"Can I know your name at least?" She asks, looking up at him with curiosity in her eyes. "If you tell me your name, I'll show you my true figure."

Douma smiled and reverted away from his human disguise to his demon form. "I'm Douma!" He happily tells her his name. "I'm number two of the upper moons! I came here because I'm interested in knowing all about the new addition" He begins to say, cupping her cheek as Sakura shows to him her demon form as well. "And I didn't know that this new addition was my wife" He says, looking into her eyes and taking note of one of her eyes not having a number.

"You...have pretty eyes" Sakura says, smiling a little as she stares into his rainbow pastel colored eyes.

"And you have such pretty pink ones" Douma says, admiring her eyes.

The two of them stared into each other's eyes, admiring the visual perception and luminance of their eyes, but Sakura was the first to blink and lean away from him.

"You're wearing such a clothing as well" Sakura begins to say, voiding their silence. "Are you part of a monastery or something?" She asks, her eyes eyeing his red dress, hat and gold fan.

"My wife is interested in me!" Douma happily beams with his eyes closed, fanning his gold fan a little too fast. "But I actually am in the compound! I lead a cult, you see."

Sakura's eyes widens in surprise. "A cult?" She asks. "Then..." she turns her head to look both left and right. "Where are you followers? Are they outside the house? Okaasan will wonder they are..."

"No worries, my wife! They are all in the compound. I told them to behave or else." Douma happily explains to her.

"You may just call me Sakura." Sakura chuckles softly, sitting down on the other side of the little brown table she places. "Please sit comfortably!" She says, placing a comfortable cushion for him.

"Sakura?" Douma repeats her name in his mouth, the way he pronounced her name tasted sweet. "I'll call you petal instead!" He beams to her before sulking. "Why am I so far away from my petal? This is outrageous!" He says, taking the cushion and tossing it down on the tatami floor so he could sit beside her.

"You know" Douma begins to say, fanning his gold fan to Sakura. "I disagree with a lot of things. Especially with the way how Lord Muzan excludes you. You deserve to know everything."

"I'm sure he has his reasons" She tells him, turning her head to look up at him. "Whatever his reasons are, I'll respect them." She says, smiling a little.

But Douma stopped fanning his gold fan and stared at Sakura. "Are you...seriously defending him?" He asks, slowly moving his hand to fan her again. "Do you...like him?" He asks her.

"Like is a little strong." Sakura says, slumping her shoulders. "I don't particularly hold any romantic feelings for him...but the way he makes me feel on lonely nights...makes me feel things" Sakura says, smiling as she averted her eyes.

Douma was no longer smiling. He could only stare at Sakura in disbelief.

"You know that infidelity is a sin, right my petal?" Douma asks, leaning a little closer to her. His free hand toying with the bands of her obi. "You're married to me yet you wear your kimono like this to him?" Douma sighs, shaking his head. "I am truly disappointed in you."

Sakura's eyebrows furrowed, turning her head to glare at Douma. "If you're only here to insult me then you are free to leave." She says, shifting her legs to stand up. "I'll tell okaasan that you're over with my service already." Before Sakura could even get up, Douma reached up to take a hold of her waist in his hands, bringing her to sit on top of his waist.

"You like him that much, don't you?" He whispers, closing his eyes as he nuzzles his nose on the pink and white strands of her hair, inhaling her sweet floral scent. "What if...I take your mind off of him?" He asks, his hands playing with the tie of her obi again.

"Douma, please...I don't want to." Sakura whispers, turning her head to look at him.

"But we've done this before. Are you really going to be shy on me now, my petal?" He asks, the air in his voice tickling her ears. Sakura whimpers, slightly leaning away from him.

"If you want to, I'll come and see you again tomorrow. I promise to make you see something worth it." Douma says, nodding his head as if promising her.

"Make sure it's really worth it." Sakura says, clicking her tongue. "If not, I'll tell Lord Muzan everything you've said to me."

"Is that a threat, my petal?" Douma smiles, hugging her tightly in his arms. "You're so cute!" He gushes. "But the mere fact that I am going against Muzan himself makes me really excited!" He confesses. "I promise to really show you something worth your time, my petal. You'll even thank me for it!"

Sakura could only roll her eyes to herself. "Are you going to keep hugging me?" She asks

"Should we make the twins another sibling?" Douma asks, a sly grin painting his lips.

"No." Sakura says, quick in answering his question. "Were both demons, I won't be able to bear a child."

Before the sun could rise up in the sky, Douma slowly slid the sliding door open to see and admire Himari and Tsumigi sleeping soundly in their futon beds, the two girls facing each other as they continue with their sleep.

"Look at our children sleeping so soundly." Douma says, a wide smile painting his lips. "You're really such a good mother to them that I can't help but fall in love with you more." He tells Sakura.

Sakura could only roll her eyes again before patting her hands on his shoulders. "You have to go now, dear husband" she says, playing along with him. "For the sun will rise and I hate to part with you." She spoke, chuckling to herself with her choice of words.

"Parting is truly such a sweet sorrow, my petal." Douma begins to say, turning around to face Sakura and take a hold of her hand, kissing the back part of her hand. "But I promise that I will come to meet you again tonight. Do wait for me, will you?" And without another word, Douma disappeared with a blink of an eye.

The small action somehow made Sakura blush, the ghost of his lips still lingering in the back of her hand. Sakura likes to believe that on days where Muzan is not with her, he's somewhere out there, minding his business that he gave no information about it to her. Yet a small part of Sakura liked to believe that the possible of Muzan living another life without her somehow shoots a pain inside her.

And as Sakura closes the door of the Ogimoto House, she best hope that later tonight, she would not see something she didn't wanted to see.