cw: smut (riding, breast play), infidelity (on Muzan's part)

Effortlessly slipping his tongue inside Sakura's mouth, Muzan's hand went to her obi and hastily unfastened it. Letting the cloth fall on her either side and watched as her kimono slid slowly, partly exposing the skin of her stomach and the valley between her breasts.

Muzan slid a finger to expose her perky, pink nipples to himself. "You're so beautiful, my flower." He whispers to her, removing her kimono off her shoulders as he exposes her more to himself. Unraveling her beauty for himself. And there was no way Muzan would ever let her go.

Tossing her clothes to the side, Sakura took the liberty of taking his coat off him, followed by unbuttoning the buttons of his button down, feeling his skin in her palm as she gently slid the top off his shoulders. As Sakura removed his upper garment, Muzan cupped the back of her head and pulled her for another kiss.

Undulating her hips against his, her hands trailing down over his bare muscular chest, Muzan struggled to keep his balance as he felt his growing arousal, groaning in between the kiss as he rubs his clothed cock against her warm, damp entrance. Rolling over on the floor, it was now Muzan who laid down on the tatami floor, Sakura sitting on top of his hard cock.

"Sakura..." he moaned her name, admiring her naked beauty in the moonlight. Both of his hands gripping her waist, his nails digging onto her skin.

"Muzan sama" Sakura moans, his name tasting sweet inside her mouth. Bending her body forward, Sakura sticks her tongue out to lap and twirl her tongue around his nipples, her hands busy fumbling and taking off his pants' belt, buckling the button and the zipper afterwards.

Muzan lets out a soft sigh, placing a hand on the back of her head, caressing her smooth hair in his fingertips. He lets out a deep groan as Sakura starts to hump on his clothed cock vigorously, motioning her hips up and down before increasing the pace of her movements. Lifting her head up, their eyes firmly locked on each other's.

"Let me take care of you, Muzan sama." Sakura whispers, smiling in the dark as she brushes her lips against his. "Let me please you." She whispers once more, hooking her thumbs inside his pants, removing it and tossing the piece of clothing away from them. As she hovered on top of him once more, Sakura slowly slid herself down on him, hard cock slipping inside her glistening pussy lips. Muzan growling underneath her as he felt her immediately clenching around him.

Sakura's chest felt like it was on fire as she began to ride his cock, soft yet flirtatious moans escaping her lips. Muzan took one of her hands and intertwined their fingers together, the other roughly groping her right boob, fondling it as if his life depended on it. Tugging and pinching her hardened nub between his index finger and thumb.

Sitting up from the floor, Muzan took one of her nipples between his teeth, teasing and gently nibbling on her nipple as Sakura wraps both of her arms around his neck. Holding onto her waist tightly, Muzan began to piston his hips upwards, thrusting himself in and out of her pussy ferociously.

"Muzan sama!" Sakura whimpers on top of him, her body bent forward against his as she stifled her screams by biting down on his shoulder. Just as Sakura started to climax, her back arched and she moaned uncontrollably as Muzan's pelvis fell down to her pubic bone. In one swift motion, Muzan pins Sakura's shoulders down to the tatami floor as he frantically pushes himself deep inside her.

"Your body is pleasing me in a lot of good ways" Muzan whispers to her ear, heavily grunting and groaning against her ear as well. Sakura's face shudders beneath his, tears streaming down her cheeks as Muzan thrusts hard and fast into her.