18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

"Peter, have you seen Ned?" Betty asks.

"I- Uh no, sorry." Peter shouts.

"Suit up." He orders us. We nod and he exits the room. My suit covers me. Then Peter changes. We head downstairs and then meet Nick Fury.

He takes us on a boat, Peter and I stand next to him till he speaks. "Stark left these for you." He hands Peter a case.

"Really?" Peter utters. Peter carefully opens the box revealing a pair of glasses.

"Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown." Nick quotes, "Stark said you wouldn't get that because it's not a Star Wars reference." I chuckle at his comment.

"So uh where are we going?" Peter asks Nick.

"You'll see." He mumbles. We get off a boat and begin walking into a small room, where people are working on computers. "Over there, we have Maria Hill." She glances at us. "That's dimitri." His eyes follow us. "And that is Mr. Beck." I immediately got a bad vibe from the man. He turns around looking at us.

"Mysterio?" Both Peter and I say.

"You guys can call me Quinton." He shakes our hands. He is giving off a pedofile vibe. I look him up and down. He holds his hand out for me to shake it. I shake my head slowly.

"No thanks." I pick at the skin on my lip. He nods his head and backs off.

"You guys handled yourselves well out there today. Saw what you guys did with the tower and helped me out. We could use people like you in my world" We both nod.

"Thanks." Peter grins. I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"Aren't you just American?" I utter.

He chuckles. "Ah, do I love women?" Excuse me? Fucking asshole. "Especially the women from Tony Stark." I roll my eyes.

"See Quinton is from Earth, just not our Earth." Nick says walking to us.

"This is Earth dimension 616, I'm from Earth 833." He tells us. What the hell?

"Sorry, you're telling us there is a multiverse?" Peter and I walked up to him. I arch my eyebrow.

"I thought that was just theoretical." I murmur. "That changes how we understand the initial singularity. We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with all the quantum-" Peter cuts me off.

"That's insane." He beams. Everyone glares at us, "Sorry, it's really cool" Our faces become serious.

"Don't ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room." Quinton tells Peter. Small dick, small fucking dick.

Quinton explains the whole thing to us and everything about the multiverse. Then he tells us about the water man and how it could be anything.

"The elements are here now, attacking Earth." He shows. Then he explains how this could destroy the Earth and all the fun stuff.

"Mr. Fury this all seems like a big time, you know, huge superhero kind of stuff." Peter gives a concerned look.

"Bitch please, you've been to space." Fury spits. A laugh falls out of my mouth.