|twenty seven|

Minho could've sworn he felt a hint of whiplash because everything almost felt blinding to him. If Hell was a very dark place, Heaven was very bright. His eyes needed to adjust to how much light had truly flooded his senses. He squinted his eyes and brought a hand up to his eyes to block some of the light pouring in as he looked around and took in his scenery. It was in all honesty beautiful.

Without even realizing, Minho's hand had dropped back down to his side as he analyzed everything around him. There were tall and stylized buildings that looked to be made of white marble surfaces and concretes. To Minho, the architecture looked like something from the olden days and something he might find in a textbook. Minho could spot the heavy use of gold in Heaven as linings and doors were made of gold. The little houses had flower gardens of various kinds. The flowers had looked freshly grown and not a petal had wilted. Roses, carnations, daffodils, you name it; Minho saw them and he instantly smiled. It gave him comfort to see such a lovely looking area, something he never thought he'd see in his lifetime.

"Do you like it?"

Minho gasped, surprised to hear Jisung's voice so suddenly. How could he have forgotten that he had finally gotten his second chance with him?

Minho leaped into Jisung's arms and wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck. He buried his head in the angel's neck and inhaled his scent. "The flowers are pretty." He mumbled.

"And they never wilt."

Minho lifted his head and met Jisung's eyes as their faces were mere centimeters apart. "Can we grow some together?"

"As many as you want, love."

"Even if it's not just one kind?"

"Even if none of them match one another."

Jisung leaned his forehead on Minho's and lightly touched their noses together. They weren't necessarily looking to kiss one another but to relish in each other's touch and presence. Jisung and Minho wanted to savor the way they felt in each other's arms and within centimeters of each other, almost no distance between them.

"Should we tell them Chan probably wants to see them?" Ryujin whispered to Changbin.

Changbin, who had been watching the lovers from afar, shook his head. "No. Let them be for now."

Changbin could practically feel the difference of attitude and aura in his best friend, and his heart had grown a few sizes watching Jisung look so happy. Changbin didn't think he had seen Jisung that happy ever since they were alive. He was always content with his life in Heaven but something always felt missing, as if you got an ice cream sundae with everything except that one cherry on top to make it perfect. Right now, he didn't want anyone to interfere with Jisung's cherry on top.

"Changbin!"

Changbin craned his neck over his shoulder and relief washed over him as his brunette boyfriend charged over to him. He enveloped Felix in a tight hug as Felix pecked his lips over and over. "I'm so glad you're okay. I saw you would make it no matter what, but it still didn't settle my worries."

Changbin left one everlasting peck on Felix's lips. "I'm okay and I'm right here, no need to worry."

Felix, who was content with the amount of kisses he had received, released himself from Changbin's grip but still had his hands placed on his upper arms. Although he was extremely happy just a second ago, his smile dropped and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did he make it?"

"You should know right?"

Felix lightly scoffed. "I never know with Jisung and his thick skull sometimes."