23.

While they are traveling back to Aripphas
Caliana let Taehyung sit in the front to watch and She go to the others.

She go towards Yoongi and caress his face
But Yoongi just look at her emotionless.

"Yoongi I know there is a curse inside you that Ekisia cast but please don't let it swallow you, your a caring soft person" Caliana said and Yoongi look at her.

"You're the reason why I suffer, you're the reason why I suffer so much, you're the main reason why I keep crying, you left me and now you're going to come back? Fck off"
Yoongi said in a cold tone and rolling his eyes.

"No Yoongi that's not true, I didn't left, I was always there, please I know your some where in there I know it" Caliana said as her tears start flowing on her cheeks.

Yoongi look at her when he heard her sob somehow, Yoongi felt that his heart ache, he doesn't know why.

"I'm not falling for your traps Vanessa" Yoongi said and Caliana she started to tear up more.

"You are nothing, I wish you were ne-" Yoongi was about to say something when suddenly Caliana leaned in and Attached her lips to Yoongi's lips, somehow Yoongi felt butterfly in his stomach making him melt.

Caliana kissed Yoongi softly and part away, and Caliana hugged Yoongi, and said
"I Love you" she said and sobs between them.

Yoongi responded
"I Love you too" he said and Hugged Caliana, she back away and look at his eyes, it wasn't grey anymore it was back to its normal color making her happy and hug him tightly.

"Ew remember there is a kid in here a little fetus" Soobin said interrupting them, Caliana smile and look at them, Hi-Yoon run towards them and Hug them.

"Finally a complete family" Hi-Yoon whisper as he cried.

They hugged each other tightly,
"Please don't leave us anymore mother" Hi-Yoon said and Caliana pat Hi-Yoon's Head and said.

"I need to" Caliana said and Yoongi look at her and said "No you're not going to leave us again" Yoongi said as his voice cracked and he wrapped his hand on Caliana's Waist.

"Pick, would you rather have me stay here but Yoon-ra will sleep forever or I'm gonna go back and Yoon-ra will wake up?" Caliana said Yoongi's face expression turned to a worried one.

"What happened to her? Is she alright?" He asked and Caliana shake her head.

"She she summoned me, while I'm here, I'm consuming her energy, if her energy runs out, she is gonna die, I'm sorry I can't help in this battle" Caliana said and Yoongi rest his Head on Caliana's shoulder.

"When will our family be complete" he said and a tear escape his eye.

"Soon my love, Soon" She said and hugged them all.

"Give me a break I have a lot to do" Yeji said and Rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"Right I forgot we still have a lot to do" Caliana said and chuckle.

"This is going to be a long day" Caliana said and Laugh.

"Yah wake up, do I need to break your head?" Yoongi said and slapped, Jimin's head and chuckle.

"They are under a curse like you so we need to shake their memories for them to remember us" Caliana said and Yoongi Sighed.

"Such a headache" Yoongi said and rest his head suddenly he noticed that they were flying he was shocked and hugged Caliana tightly.

"Taehyung tell Malachi to go faster" Caliana said and laughed, "You got that Capt!" Taehyung said and laugh.

"Hey!!" Yoongi shout laughing a little
"Sorry Hyung, it's the Queen's order" Taehyung said and laughed.

Yoongi hugged Caliana tightly and shut his eyes tight as they go faster making their hair sway by the wind.
____________________________________________

They reach the front of Aripphas and Malachi crouch down and they get down.

After they went down Caliana tied the hands of the others and bring them inside, the shield was still there only them can remove it.

Caliana opened a hole in the shield and they went in, Malachi also came in.

The Guards bow down to Caliana and Yoongi so as the others, the maids opened the main door and bowed to them and welcome them back.

"Emy" Caliana said and Hugged Emy, she Happily hug back, Caliana keep the others to a room not separating them.

Hi-Yoon went upstairs to Caliana's room to check on her.
____________________________________________

"Who should we do first?" Taehyung asked as they sit on the chair so as the other's.

"Yeji" Caliana suggest and they agreed
They quickly go to the extra room and separate Yeji from the others, and bring her to Alice's room.

They tied her up in the chair.

"Let go of me, or else I'll burn you!" Yeji threatened as she is struggling to get out of the grip of the rope in her hands.

"You wouldn't do that Yeji" Caliana said and go close to Yeji.

"And who the hck are you? You want me to burn you?" Yeji said as she frown and look at Caliana, dead eyes.

"Yeji please remember me" Caliana said and then Yeji jut scoff and said
"How when I don't know you?" She said and then Caliana put her hand in her forehead and then her palm light so as her eyes.

After a few minutes she stopped and Yeji lost consciousness, they lay her down in Alice bed.

After they get Alice and let her sit down on the chair where Yeji sits

"Oh look it's my useless sister, your so worthless and useless, I don't even know why we're you born in the first place!" Alice said and other negative things, Yoongi couldn't stand and about to slap Alice when Taehyung hold him back.

"Calm down hyung" Taehyung whisper and try to hold Yoongi.

"Let me go" he said and cursed under his breath while struggling to get out of Taehyung's grip.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued...