17.

"What is this meeting about?" Alice said as she sat down, with the others.

"Alice and I talked earlier about the Meeting lady Irish called, and I explained everything to her, including the deal and She has a Brilliant Idea" Yoongi spoke, saying the last sentence, a bit loud.

"I know what I'm asking for is too much but not just you guys gonna make a sacrifice, that includes me too, I was born in this Palace and I grow up here, so please I am hoping that you guys will be open minded enough to Understand my reasons" Said by Alice who was nervous much, everyone wait patiently for what Alice will said.

The Girls Nodded, but only Jimin and Jhope nodded on their side, Alice take a deep breath before explaining everything, not missing out a single detail, the others just listen to her.
____________________________________________

Observing's Yoon-ra's face, he noticed the Silver highlights, spread a bit fast, he look outside on the window, eyes look straight at the blue sky.

I only wanted to have a complete family,
Why? Just Why? First Mother died then Aunt Alice came back, then Yoon-ra was choosen to protect the Great wall? Then now there is this war that will happen?

I- I don't know anymore,
When will this be over?

Hi-Yoon didn't notice tears dropping from his eyes.

"I can feel the warm of your tears, so I couldn't help but to come here and check up on you" Said Yeji, she walked towards Hi-Yoon and Pat his back.

"It's alright Hi-Yoon, just let it all out, I'll be here when you need someone okay?" Yeji said and then she heard Hi-Yoon sobbing.

"Your the most bravest warrior, i ever meet you know? No matter what happened you don't give up" Yeji said as she comforts Hi-Yoon.
____________________________________________

??? POV
I'm sorry, I am really sorry
Sorry for being a bad Father
Honestly I don't even know if I'm good at anything anymore, All I know is that, it's my duty to be a father to you both,

Yeji, will be a good Mother in the future, for sure no doubt, Hi-Yoon and Yoon-ra will be a good Queen and King in the future,
I don't even know if I'm worthy anymore to be the King of This Kingdom.

"Yoongi I know your there" Yeji said and look behind her to see Yoongi leaning on the wall, looking at the both of them, their eyes meet, Yeji can see  the Sadness in his eyes, all the pain and Anger.

"Might as well, tell you to Caliana that you want to cheat on her" Alice said out of nowhere, walking inside and look at her nails.

"Try and you'll die" Yoongi threatened her, and give her a death glare, "Easy Brother-in-law, I don't need to tell Caliana when she can actually hear us, don't she Yeji?" Alice said as she look at Yeji who was still patting Hi-Yoon's back.

"What?" shocked by what Alice said she look at her confused, "Come on, That's why you don't have a Animal Transformation because your a fire Master and by I mean you can feel the Warm of a person and creature, Am I right?" Alice state and look at Yeji.

"Yeah" Yeji nodded and smiled
"I Think Yoon-ra get her knowledge from you" Jimin said and join the conversation.

"Why do people keep appearing?" Hi-Yoon asked and look at them, "That's because, the meeting is over" Jin said and push Jimin aside and lean on the wall, Jimin groan and dust off his pants.

"Alice Why? Taehyung and Namjoon? When it can be me and Namjoon hyung, You guys need Taehyung in there, as the dagger user, I have no use, in that battle and also I will help, Hi-Yoon watch Yoon-ra" Jimin said and please.

"Yah! Jimin why do you like to be closed to my Daughter huh?!" Yoongi shout a little loud, frustrated, "I Only wanted to protect her, you should be doing that you know? Since your the father?"  Jimin said and sighed.

"Nah, don't expect Father will protect us, all he did everyday was cried and cried anyways, I appreciate if Uncle Jimin will stay with us" Hi-Yoon said and shrugged.

"Hey! I don't cry everyday only sometimes!" Yoongi shout a bit annoyed, "Whatever you say, Father" Hi-Yoon said and they all laugh except Yoongi.

"Sorry to disturb your, celebration but Hi-Yoon may I ask about that Flute you played a few hours ago?" A Tall man with brown hair, wearing a serious face entered the conversation.

"Ah Uncle Taehyung that was from Aunt Yeji, I remember the music that Yoon-ra played in the normal flute, I was hoping to find a normal one but didn't expect to get a special one" Hi-Yoon explain, they all look at Taehyung confused.

"Why Taehyung?" Yeji asked looking a bit suspicious about Taehyung, "Don't get me wrong when Hi-Yoon played that music Caliana came out of form that glowing ball"
Taehyung said and After hearing Caliana's name Yoongi Look quickly at Taehyung he get what Taehyung was meant to say.

"That Flute was a no joke, Tae, it come from a dangerous level of power, if it goes to the wrong hands I'm afraid that would cause chaos" Yeji said and adjust her tone to a serious one.

"Why did Caliana came out from that?" Taehyung asked again, "Because it was a summoning flute! When you played a music, whoever played that music originally will be summon but you can also change that but thinking of that person you want to summon" Alice said and Join the conversation.

"How do you!" Yeji asked a bit shocked by what Alice said.
____________________________________________

To Be Continued....