Chapter 5: Mount Natagumo

Start from the beginning

"I'm going in," Tanjiro said.

Inosuke walked in front of him bumping his shoulder.

"I'll head in first, you stay behind me and tremble in fear," Inosuke said grabbing his blades.

As soon he finished Y/n grabbed the tip of his katana until disappearing in a blink of an eye with no traces.

Tanjiro and Inosuke ran into the forest leaving Zenitsu's scared.

~~~
y/n pov

I was jumping through the tree at incredible speeds leaving afterimages every jump.

In the view, I saw demon slayers killing each other, before they can swig their katana again I swiftly cut all the threads while being upside down in mid-air.

They were already dead with their bodies just falling to the ground.

A shadow appeared in front of me revealing a demon in a white haori standing on the threads.

"I won't allow you to disturb my family, Mother wi-"

I cut the demon by appearing above him cutting all his limbs off taking him by surprise, his limbs grew back almost instantly.

"blood de-"

I cancel his blood demon art by slashing his head off with his body falling into the ground.

Without me knowing I left him not seeing his body disappearing thinking I'd killed him.

I towards the sky spotting Tanjiro gripping his sword with the intent of slicing a demon I follow where he's going to land spotting the demon he was after.

he used a gentle form to cut off the demon head before she fully vanished she told us one of the twelve kizuki was in the mountains.

Tanjiro spotted me and we headed towards the east followed by Inosuke.

Before we can cross the river thunder was heard.

"What was that sound? did lightning just strike?" Tanjiro asked confused.

"How should I know?" Inosuke replied.

"Inosuke! I think I'm gonna take that path instead" Tanjiro said pointing in a direction.

"Why are you telling me do whatever you want," Inosuke said.

Before anyone else can reply a demon showed herself from across the river.

"Listen up you damn demon! I'm gonna tear you to pieces!" Inosuke yelled at the demon.

The demon ran with Inosuke chasing behind her until she yelled.

"Now father!" The demon yelled.

"Who are you calling father?" Inosuke yelled.

Just as he finished his sentence a demon large muscular demon appeared above him making him jump back.

"Don't you come near me family! stay away from them!" The large demon yelled.

He threw a punch towards Inosuke which he blocked by jumping away again.

He was gonna throw another punch until...

"Moon breathing pearl flower moongazing" I muttered.

I cut all its limbs but in the corner of my eye, I noticed the female demon running away.

Without a word, I ran after the demon but was interrupted by a female slayer that had short hair with purple tips that already killed the demon by some poison.

"Shinobu Kocho insect Hashira, And who would you be?" The female is known as Shinobu asked.

I turn away inspecting the demon, looked like she killed it with wisteria poisoning.

A male inside a web ball came out with green gel covering his body with no clothes.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Just barely, where's the demon?" He asks.

"I killed her with wisteria poisoning, She's already dead we can leave her to rot," She said while smiling.

She ran towards the middle of the forest at high speeds for some reason.

My vision quickly changed to see Tanjiro on the ground holding Nezuko and a familiar face towering over them.

I came to realization she was going to attack Nezuko.

I ran after her with not much effort as she wasn't that fast compared to me she looked surprised to see me next to her almost in an instant.

"Oh my, you're a fast one-"

I cut her off by kicking her off course into some trees with me appearing next to Giyu and Tanjiro who was holding Nezuko.

Before we can chat she came back about to attack Nezuko but Giyu quickly blocked it.

"Oh my, why would you get my way Giyu? and after you told me, we could never get along with demons"

"I have to say is exactly why no one likes you" She giggled.

It was quiet for a few seconds until she spoke again.

"Now then Giyu can you please move?" She asked, "or is this an another reason why you're disliked?"

"I don't think I'm disliked" He responded.

Making Tanjiro and Shinobu dumbfounded.

"Oh dear, I do apologize ur only now hearing about this now?" She replied.

Making Tanjiro even more dumbfounded.

"Boy!" She yelled.

"Yes ma'am" Tanjiro replied.

"What's your protection there is actually a demon, So please move away," She asked.

"No you're mistaken, We'll ur not but she's my little sister" Tanjiro replied.

"Can you move? even if it's difficult you need to move, take your sister and run Y/n please assist him" Giyu said.

I helped Tanjiro up on my back with Nezuko in my arms, With this weight, I won't be able to move as quickly.

"Tha- Thank you so much Y/n" Tanjiro said.

Just as he said that I felt another bodyweight on my head making me pass out at the amount of force.

end