And as he turned to look at him his breath hitched and he stopped his drink mid pull. And anger crept into his blood once again. Anger that he had arms wrapped around her.

He watched as Switch and King  both came up to her and Ice. Each giving her hugs and gentle squeezes.

Then he watched as Ice led her up stairs and disappear.

"Needles aren't you listening to me?" Brittany asked him.

"No."

"What has gotten into you? Why are you being like this?"

Just then Ice came down and sat at the bar and sat next to Hammer. Needles wanted to ask what room she was in but didn't want to ask in front of Brittany.

But his brothers knew by the look on his face he wanted to ask. So Ice decided he was gonna help him out.

"Hey Hammer, think you can get in touch with CoralAnne and have her bring some clothes over so Spanky can wear something besides what she has on?"

"Yeah where she staying?" Hammer asked.

"The room across from the bathroom." Ice spoke. And did a little nod to Needles.

Needles thank you brother.

Hammer saw his wife and walked over to her. And they both left.

After the day started to settle down Brittany announced to Needles that she was gonna go to bed.

He was glad she didn't share a room with him. Hell he only shared his bed with one person and that was the mother of his kids.

As he tossed and turned in bed he wanted to to talk to her but didn't know how. He was thankful that Ice had put her in her old room. Which luckily for him was next door to his.

As he laid there he heard a door open and another one open then closed. As he sat listening he heard water turn on. He figured he would look and as soon as he oened his door he saw her's wide open.

So he took it upon himself to gently close his door and walk into her room. All the lights were still out so he sat on the bed waiting for her to return. 

He knew he couldn't get loud and scream, partly because it was just after 3 am. But also because he needed to be calm for her.

Taking several breaths to try and calm himself he heard the bedroom door now close. And as she stepped further into the room he just simply asked, "Why?"

He heard her gasp and call out to him. "Needles?"

"We are behind closed doors Sarah Ann.  You can say my name."

"I. Uh. Um."

"Come here. Just sit and let's talk. Please."

She hesitated and he knew she was fighting her feelings.

"Please Sarah Ann. "

Feeling the bed dip he knew she sat down. Wanting to reach out to her but he wasn't sure if she would want him to touch her.

"I'm sorry that it took me this long Rowan. Really. I  am.  When I left I was so heart broken cause I seriously thought you didn't want me anymore.   You stayed away. Pushed me away. So I did the only thing I knew to do. I left and gave you your space. I didn't know I was pregnant. Not at first anyway.  And then when I found out, I was ashamed. "

"Why were you ashamed?  He asked her softly.

"I thought you wouldn't want me or blame me for getting pregnant.  Then I felt ashamed because I wanted to be married before I had kids. And now its like every single person sees me, or saw me as a teen at the time who didn't have the right moral compass."