"HUH?!" The main gunner exclaimed.

"Here, take this!" Soyeon said before dropping a stun grenade and we closed the hatch before the grenade exploded inside which blinded the tanks crew temporarily.

We opened the hatch and fired upon them, taking them all out.

"Great work!" Jackson complimented.

"Yeah, don't mention it!" I replied to him.

Me and Soyeon jumped off the tank and landed on the floor. We were going to proceed to the next room until we realized it was a thick armored metal door that can only be opened electronically.

"Oh great... How are we going to get through this?" Jackson asked us.

"I could hot wire it but I'll take longer than we want." Miyeon suggested it to us but I disagreed as it would take too much time.

"So, does anyone have any better ideas?" Soyeon asked us.

Instead of responding we all looked at the Type 62 that is still functional and we looked at each other.

"You all thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked them before grinning.

-------------------------------

Karina's POV

Me and Jennie along with her five year old daughter and her baby. We all stayed silent while we waited for Chaeryeong to say that it was all clear but we did hear a little fight break out which made us uneasy.

"I hope Chaeryeong is okay." I hoped.

"I'm she'll be fine, she's a tou-" Jennie was about to say but was cut off until we heard gunshots.

"Quick, Aera hide your sister!" Jennie instructed her.

"W-What's going on, Eomma?" Aera panically asked her and Jennie sighed.

"There's no time to explain, just hide until I say it's clear, got it?" Jennie asked her and she nodded before taking her sister and running off.

Jennie grabbed a sheath katana while she passed me a handgun and informed me that I'm the last defense for her daughters. I tried convincing her to take me along but she refused.

She went upstairs to help Chaeryeong while I stayed in the living room with a gun in hand. Guarding her daughters that are hiding in the nearby closet.

Jennie's POV

I slowly creep upstairs to see no signs of Chaeryeong until I see bullet holes along with a trail of blood. It looked fresh and it leads to the master bedroom.

I followed the trail to the master bedroom and opened it to see a unconscious tied up Chaeryeong with my old enemy with an evil smirk on her face with her katana inches from her throat.

"It's been a long time... Jennie... How have you been doing?" Eunbi asked me.

"I've been better until you showed up." I coldly answered her.

"Hah, the audacity to speak to me like that after what you did to me?" Eunbi angrily asked me.

"You tried to kill me!" I said to her.

"That was because you deserve to die after what you and Francis pulled all those years ago." Eunbi argued with me and I scoffed.

"Cry about it, you ugly whore." I insulted her and I drew my katana out.

This obviously pissed off Eunbi and she began her attack by swinging her sword to me but I blocked it. She struck me with her katana upwards but I blocked it and I side-kicked her which knocked her back.

"I thought you were dead back after the refinery explosion!" I said to her and she chuckled.

"That's what I once thought too... Until Doctor Jane Kwon found me in pieces." Eunbi explained to me.

"She fixed me up or at least what's left of me... Prosthetics is now what keeps me going and I no longer possess the abilities I once had so I had to make do with what I have. I used to have everything! But you took it from me!" Eunbi said to me and I began to pity her.

"Eunbi... I don't know what to say...." I said to her but she scoffed at me.

"Oh please! The only way to repay the suffering you put me through is death!" She exclaimed before attacking me.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hoped you guys enjoyed the new update! The next one might be the last chapter of this book before the epilogue but there might be one more chapter depending how long the next one will be but I'll let yall know :)