*engine start up*

Oh no... Please don't tell me...

"OH SH*T!!! TAKE COVER!!!" Jackson yelled out and we jumped to a safe distance in time before the tank fired at us making an explosion on the floor.

The tank proceeds to turn its giant main gun emplacement along with the gunner firing the machine gun at us. We all scattered to get behind cover but we won't last against that 85mm  main gun.

"We have to come up with a plan and fast!" Soyeon called out before firing at it but her fire didn't pierce the armor as it was too thick.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Chaeryeong's POV

The sound of a glass shattering from the second floor alarmed all of us. We all sat down in silence trying to figure out what the sound was or what caused it.

"I'll go check it out!" I said as I drawed out my duty Glock 17 out of my hidden holster.

I slowly approached the staircase but the lights were turned off which limited my visibility up there and I didn't like it one bit because anyone could easily ambush me. I turned the attached light on my pistol and flashed it ahead of me.

I slowly crept upstairs to only see empty dark rooms with only my flashlight as a source of light.

*whistle*

I hear something quickly fly past me and I turn around to see nothing. Weird.

I was going to check the other rooms until I felt something cover my mouth and I reacted by elbowing the attacker's stomach and I heard a female grunt. She loosened her grip on me and I took advantage of it by using my hard head to hit her nose.

"Gahh!" I hear the attacker scream in pain and I turn around to use my flashlight to illuminate the attacker but she is gone.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

I continued to search the entire second floor only to find nothing or any trace of anyone inside. That was until I entered the guest room to see that the window was broken with glass shards everywhere.

"We are not alone..." I mentioned it to myself.

-------------------------------

Y/N's POV

*explosion*

We continued to duck behind cover when the Type 62 fired its main cannon at us. Our weapons cannot penetrate that thick armor.

I observed the tank or any weak points but I found none at all. That was until I realized how slow the main turret rotates which could give us an advantage. I aimed my rifle at the gunner and fired a burst which took him out.

"Everyone!" I called out.

"What?!" Miyeon asked me while firing at the tank.

"I've got an idea, it seems the turret rotates very slowly so that should give us enough time to get inside and take out the crew." I explained to them.

"Great! So who's going?" Jackson asked for any of us who wanted to volunteer.

"Fine! Me and Y/N will go! You and Miyeon will distract it!" Soyeon said and we nodded.

Miyeon and Jackson opened fire on the tank which drew its attention towards them and it gave us the opportunity to run up to it without any of the crew noticing us. Me and Soyeon got on top of the turret and we opened the hatch.