Chapter 3 - MASK-

¥<¥<¥<¥<¥<¥<¥<¥

You have no idea how grateful and happy I am knowing you are still there, continue reading my story :)

Since the things are becoming more complicated and George's secrets about his isolation are slowly being revealed, hope you won't get bored.

I still trying be more exquisite and not late uploading.

And if I do, that means something terrible happened to me.

So enjoy <3

___

"I-I just... started a new diet, Mom."

A new diet, without the flavors that are my beloved and favorite...

He finished in his head and felt how the heat shed in his melt heart.

___

"Andrea?" - Dream's face got annoyed, It was as if he had just bitten off a fresh raw lime but he still tried to get rid of it and grinned by force, - "sounds so... Perfect!" - But, no matter how much he tried, despite the huge attemption, the swindling tone in his voice was still evident.

It was the eleventh night on the calendar.

As always they were still enjoying the ears of the square moon but at this time George took Dream to his new building which he built on the last stream with Quackity.

"what?" - George couldn't understand Dream's weird reaction at all.

Dream hesitated for a little while before response, - "Hmm... George and Andrea... What an amazing couple would be!"

"What the heck man?!" - George started laughing and blushing at the same time. He wanted to hide his pinky cheeks from Dream and tried to turn his back like he was doing something special or so required but Dream stopped him (not physically).

"Why? You did agree with your mother to meet her," - first he was sure in his words but after a few seconds of silence, he became a little bit suspicious, - "didn't you?"

Why would George not be okay with meeting a new girl?

George sighed for a moment and felt the hotness inside his face, his body and his... heart, - "Why... Why do you act like you care, Dream?"

"Because I do." - Dream wasted no time to reply. And more, he looked very calm with his black-gloved hands in the pocket of his sporty black pants as if he was not saying anything bizarre.

How can someone care for a person who they have never met in real life?

"So you think that I've to agree with that offer?"

"Honestly, my dear friend, I didn't say that but still... Why not?"

Why not?

Suddenly George got stirred, rolled his eyes on Dream in suspicion, and finally dared to ask, - "Do you have a girlfriend Dream?"

They haven't spoken about that before.

Dream completely froze for a moment. He didn't wait for such a question from George. From his point of view, George was always so shy, like he didn't wanna be stuck with him in that meaningless world and did nothing just staring at the things for many hours which he already knew and moreover, they were created by him. But most importantly he didn't know one thing, how much all of this did cost for George. What an opportunity it was... He had no idea. For him George was wordless and he didn't like to make contact with strangers. So that was a completely unexpected question now.