Drama Club

Age up.
The pair it's 17.
I wanna make many fluff that I can. If I can.

2𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Because of Miriam talent in acting, she's got being the drama club president in the age of 17, which most of the other old president mostly being president at 18.

Miriam for sure are supporting but she's rarely have time to watch the stage except for the finishing product before performance.

There's the first time she met you. You were the new actress as the side role.

She's somehow adore you. Just but looking at you for few minutes already make her heart melt.

The suddenly someone shouted out of no where.

"Look out!"

And then the fake building collapse in second. That was so sudden.

Gladly no one got injured. But the recent incident had her running to the stage worriedly.

"It's everyone okay?"

"Sure is, miss president"

She don't even realise how close two are because you was behind her. But, once she turn around, her face only few centimeters apart from her.

Quickly you back of and apologized.

"I'm sorry miss president. I should be careful with my step"

For sure you're new here. You just so polite to her, and that's really rare in the club to be so polite to here except for some students.

"No need to be so polite. I'm sure you do nothing wrong" she said softly.

And boy her voice enough to make you blush.

"Are you new?" She added.

"Yes, I'm joined the club few week ago.." You said in slow tone.

"Welcome to the club them" that's all you heard before she put her attention back to the other.

"Everybody, back to work!"

------

The performer went well. Once it all finally ended, you being inform about the eating outside with the other and for sure the president going to be there to.

You arrive at MacDonald with the other, once you there it's seem full of customers already, except for two table and the other one beside them was the president with some important people in the club.

The other immediately sit and you just to stunned because of you first time. This kinda take time for you to take.

When you realise what happened, there's no more chair left. Shit-

"You can sit here"

You look where the sound from and it was the president and she's point the chair that are actually beside her.

You can't help but slightly blush but as a new actress you just follow her command.

The other actress look at you in many kind of expression. Surprise, simp and jealousy.

Most of them just talking while waiting for their order and you just stay with awkward silent. You don't even know these people really well and you can't seem to fit their topic.

Thank god the food arrived fast. At least you won't boring too much.

When you just focusing eat suddenly you heard something fell.

"Oh- sorry" the president said. Her phone accidentally fall and it seem grabbed the crown attention.

She bend down to reach her phone and you were turn dark red as her hand reaching your thigh. You understand she do it for support but still her hand holding your thigh so perfectly, make you want to faint.