Pandas

(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Living as Mei twin wasn't easy. Mei is mom favorite child and you're left behind. It's  always going like "you are older, you should be better than your sister" and just with that can already breaking my heart apart.

I wish I was Mei. I wish she was the older twin. Why do I got this bad treat and she's always being favorite.

I know she's better than me, but I don't deserve this shit.

Just for being older twin I am, I need to always be with her. I need to take care of her.

If she got injured it's always my fault. I hate it.

------

Today Mei don't come to school. I don't know why but I heard screaming in the morning.

I don't have time to care, because I accidentally turning into red panda. That was weird but I need to save it as a secret for now.

In the morning I was having a nice sleep. Once I wake up I'm already a red panda. For the first I was silently crying because I don't what I do make me deserve this.

After long time crying, I decided to find a way to changed back. I'm still have a school to attend.

Once I was calmed down. It's just 'poof' and I'm back a human.

So do this happen uncontrollably?

Then I have a thought about turning into it again in the class. And suddenly it's 'poof', I'm a panda again.

Weird... But it's enough to make me panic again.

So why don't I calm down and find the solution?

I take a few breath and imaging myself as a human. And 'poof', I'm a human. Wow, this is starting to be cool.

Suddenly my eyes narrow at the clock. Shit, I should be at school at this hour. That's when I decided to got up and starting my day.

Looking good at the mirror but then I saw my hair, already turning orangish. It's it because of the panda things?

It look nice though, added with my (hair length) I think it look perfect.

But for sure this not allowed at school, I need to to cover it up, sadly.

And because of all of the things. I go to school alone. Probably Mei should be arrived now. I'm totally going to to miss 30 min of my class.

Once I was there I got yelled for being late. And there's when I know, Mei wasn't here. Maybe it's because of screaming I heard earlier.

And class going good. I try to bottle up my feeling since I don't want to turn into a red panda.

Time passed and it's already launch. Good time because I didn't have breakfast.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Oy, what's with (Y/n) today. She look cold" I said while bringing my launch beside Abby.

"She's always cold! By the way where Mei?" Abby said in her normal too much energy tone.

And suddenly I heard a familiar voice that's grab the whole group attention.

"That's it, I'm out." (Y/n) said in cold tone. Her face seem tense but still cold.

With just that she left, sit alone at the corner of the cafeteria. I want to go to her, but I can't just choose her than my friends. Even she's my crush-

(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

That's it. I'm not taking more shit for today. Maybe eat alone it's better than surrounding by extra energies people.