I go straight to the weights room since there is no reason for me to change out. Red, Dark, and Aaron all go to the locker room to change out. Since I'm waiting I sit on the bench and start thinking on what will happen after Sylve pretends to be my girlfriend. Will they lay off right there and then? Will they still be mad at me for before?

I get out of my thoughts by machoke coming up behind me and patting me between my shoulder and elbow on each arm.

"Ahhh!" I wince in pain as he got me right on my freshest scare.

"Did I hurt you? Sorry, I was just coming up to say hi, and say keep the grind going."

"Y-your fine I'm just soar is all." I say trying to hide it.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know." He said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling.

I see Dark, Red, and Aaron come into class. They walk up to me as Machoke left and Dark asks, "Why didn't you come to the locker room to change out?"

"O-oh, I just forgot a pair of cloths from home." I smile trying to hide what actually happened.

They all get a sad look on their face and I ask, "What's wrong? Something I say?"

"N-no it's nothing." Aaron says for all of them.

Aarons POV

Well that settles it. Spark really was cutting himself. I didn't want to call him out in front of everyone so I figured I'd wait after school and got outside to do so. I feel bad for Spark. It would be hard to not be so depressed in what he's going through. Reds told me about Sparks parents before and how they were good people, but then they go and don't even fucking feed Spark for being gay.

But there wasn't anything we could even do about that except give him our food at school and try to cheer him up, but that wasn't going to be easy. The more I thought about my idea the more I thought I wouldn't work. While it would work for me Spark isn't exactly like me, so I think I'll call that plan off. I didn't want to risk Spark getting pissed for calling him out on it.

But I did think of another way that would do no harm at all and only either be neutral with no effect or it may work to get him to confess but again I'll do that after school and outside. Anyway back to class.

Weights today looked like it would be tough. We had:

Bench: 2 x 8 and 3 x 5
Incline press: 3 x 8
Band pull aparts: 3 x 8
Single arm military dumbbell press: 3 x 8
Crunches: 3 x 25

I'll be dead by the end of class. Everyone starts to do their workouts. While we were on the third set of bench I look over to Spark. He's benching and really struggling with 180. So he's gotten weaker. That doesn't surprise me much since he didn't even eat all weekend. But I wasn't going to mention it.

Then I hear Red calling me, "Aaron you gonna help me?!"

I look down and see the bar on his chest. He failed the rep. "Ah, shoot! Sorry bout that!"

I pick it up off of him. "I thought you were just gonna let me die there for a sec!" Red sounded a bit mad.

I shrugged. "Well I said I was sorry. Calm down."

~Time skip to end of class~

Aarons POV

Well I was right. I was dead. I couldn't feel my arms or chest. I get with Red and Dark to go to the locker room. I tell Red, "How bout we don't go with the plan I said earlier."

"Yeah, I was worried about that plan today cause it was a risk and I didn't want him getting mad." Red sounds relieved.

After we all got changed out we go outside to see Spark. It took us a second of looking around the front of the school, but we found him.

We go up to him and he says, "Oh hey gu-."

I cut him off by giving him a hug making sure my spike doesn't hit him. I say, "Look Spark... you do know if you need to tell us anything Dark, Red, and I are right here and will listen to anything you need to say. You can trust us not to tell anyone."

Spark sits there for a moment from what I did. I was not usually a hugger, but I could tell that Spark could really use one. After a second he hugs me back and says, "Thanks, that means a lot... but I'm really alright guys."

Spark pulls away from the hug after a few seconds and smiles at us. He definitely got better throughout the day, but I don't think he is completely ok. But I wasn't going to push him.

Then Sylve sneaks up behind Spark and gives him a surprise hug from the back. She says, "Hi Sparky! Ready to go to your place?"

"Of course! Only if you are! I hope your alright with walking." Spark smiles at her. Like a good smile. Not one that looked forced.

Sylve then got on Sparks back and said, "Sorry I don't think I can walk that far. Your going to have to carry me."

Spark laughs and says, "It's only a few blocks away. It ain't even that far. But ok if you want me to carry you I will."

Spark and Sylve wave goodbye and go on there way. Those two seemed really close. We're they already friends? I look at Dark who I thought would be jealous and mad, but he just looked sad now.

Red also notices and says, "You know guys, Spark and Sylve have been really close friends for a few years now. I'd say there better friends than Spark and I are. That's why they're so comfortable doing stuff together, and why Spark is always happy to see her."

Dark thinks for a moment before saying, "Oh, alright! Then I should have nothing to worry about."

I guess Dark was worried Sylve would try to take Dark away or Spark spend more time with her than him.!I don't say anything since I already figured they were good friends before. But better friends than Red and Spark? I think that might be a stretch, but I don't know.

Red then says, "How about the two of you come over to my place tonight? I'm sure my parents won't mind. They are the most laid back and chill people ever."

That did sound fun so me and Dark say, "Sure."

End of part 12

Sorry for no lemon in this chapter like I said there would be but I wanted to shorten it so I can get it out. I'm also back in school again, so chapters might take a bit longer to get out than they were.🥲

But there will 100% be lemon in the next chapter.😏
So I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. The goal is to have next chapter out by Thursday.