Your back - Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

She walked solidly down the hall her head held high you followed her nodding to Peggy you prayed that Howard wasn't in there and someone magicked himself out you finally get there you cleared your throat and opened the Shute.

Laundry bag.

Your laundry bag was the only which was in there a proud smile spread across your face a rub it in smile as Miriam face dropped expecting to catch a man and eject you she took joy in ejecting young woman from the complex it was her happiness you grabbed yours and Peggy's bag "goodnight Miss fry" you grinned leaving her "it's nearly 6am Miss Paris" she corrected you to which you just laughed and then she did too heading off into the hall.You ran up the stairs before heading back down and checking if Miss Fry had gone you saw her shadow leave round the corner you head to the shaft and whisper Howards name nothing came from it heading to Peggy's room knocking on the door handing her one of the bags of Howard's stuff "where is he ?" You asked "I don't know in full expectancy I thought you two would get caught" she admitted "well where has he go-" you cut yourself off after hearing the faint sounds of giggling your turned around and walked to the door across from your room Peggy followed close behind you banged sharply the giggling fainted down as you heard the door open up.

You saw a blonde with blue eyes this man has a type "yes" she said in a delicate manner "you just woke me" she smiled before hearing the small hem behind her  "not to worry this is my cousin Peggy" he said tucking in his shirt red lipstick stained all over his face "Peggy,Lorraine,Y/N"
Howard introduced you three as if you didn't see each other every morning at breakfast "don't you think your cousin looks exactly like Howard stark ?" Lorraine giggled "no but he looks like my cheating bastard of a boyfriend" You smiled his faces dropped and Lorraine hand raised slapping Howard across the face he stumbled out the room the reviving another slap from you  "and my cousins a lot shorter" Peggy said throwing his bag to his chest "and much better looking" he argued still rubbing his hand on his stinging cheek "come on Peggy we have family business to discuss he turned around once more smirking at the girl to which she batted her eyelashes back "cya" she whispered you shoved him harshly into the door turning to stare at the girl muttering "unbelievable" she quickly shut her door.

"Right well I'll get some food ordered up some eggs, sausages maybe a couple of bloody Mary's" he turned winking at you "there's no food service Howard we need to get dressed and go to work" Peggy shouted across the room "fine fine where will I be sleeping at least I want some sleep before I get kicked out" Peggy looked between the two of you "Howard you can live with Y/N"Peggy inputed "what why ?"You questioned "You two have lived together before" Peggy mentioned "yeah in a big house and separate bedrooms" you added "what's wrong with me ?" Howard asked slightly offend by you not wanting him in your room you and Peggy just looked to the man and stayed silent for a moment before Peggy added "he probably won't be in your room anyway so it shouldn't be a fuss" she finished staring her tea "what no that's worse" you threw you hands up "Howard your staying with Y/N her rooms bigger and she's dealt with living with you before" Peggy turned to him "yes ma'am" he fake saluted "fine come on stark get your bags" you huffed heading to the door checking if anyone was in the hallway "quick quick" you whispered Howard following you to your apartment.

You both entered your apartment throwing his bag onto your bed  "Rule number one no sneaking off to any broads rooms" you went over to you kitchen "why jealous ?" He sat down smirking on your bed "yeah just look at me I'm green with envy" you turned to the man sarcasm dripping from your previous comment "rule number two no experimenting in my room I need this place" you explained "understood" he nodded "number three don't be to loud if Miriam  finds you in here like Peggy said I'll be fitted for the electric chair" you smiled "I'll bring you food up and anything you need or want ask me" you dusted down you clothes "hmm it's like old times" Howard said opening his bag "expect where not in a war and my apartment a lot smaller and your an enemy of the sate being refuged in my small room"you added "still got you though" he walked over to the counters leaning against them and crossing his arms "yes you've still go me" you give the man a small smile before heading over to your vanity " oh and this you pulled the small watch out of you vanity" holding it out "you haven't been wearing it ?" Howard questioned "well I didn't any it to break so I left it in there also it's has photos of me yous me the commandos imagine the rumours that would spread" you smirked he grabbed the watch rolling up his sleeves to place the watch on and you couldn't peel your eyes away from his arms "what time do yous start ?" He looked up at you who was still eyeing his exposed arms "urmmm 7 and its currently 6:12 so I need to start getting ready" you got up grabbing a dress from you wardrobe "when do you think you'll be leaving" you asked "what rid of me that quick" he gasped "no" you simply answered "I'm bound for Rio in three days but before I depart I need to know which one of my inventions my three spy's have
recovered" he asked "why ?" you were curious but we're currently heading to the bathroom to get changed "if I know what the SSR has obtained then I can determine how many are still on the black market" he explained you now stood in the bathroom door "how come your why isn't Jarvis or someone asking me" you questioned "because Jarvis doesn't have one of these" he smirked pulling a pen from his pocket leaving you come out of the door way and over to him leaning in to see what he was talking about then you heard a small click "a camera pen ?" You let out a huff response grabbing the pen and heading back to the bathroom to get changed for the work day   "a camera pen ? I was expecting a little more enthusiasm any idea how long it took me to figure out lens mineralization ?" A salty tone was heard from Howard "simple things" you huffed shutting the door a couple of seconds late Howard spoke "you don't have to get changed with the door closed I thought we were friends" a smirk being heard in his voice.

*Authors note*

Hello guys :) hope you all are doing really well and I hope yous all enjoy this chapter it's a bit longer no clue why it about 3500 words to my normal 1500 which is I guess good but I hope we are enjoying this book so far thank your all your kind words on the chapter too I really appreciate it and they made me smile along with all your other comments which are left thank you for reading my little story Starks Secretary and thank you all for voting it does make me gleam and as always love you guys very much xxx