Meeting With You Again - Chapter 37

"Hitlers Nazi guards have infiltrated the 107th infantry and taken Betty carver the battalions beautiful triage nurse as their hostage" the dramatic male voice finished Peggy stared at the radio for a long time and you could sense her growing annoyance "hey Angie would you mind changing that for me ?" You asked the sweet girl "the voice actress annoys me" she agreed doing an impression of her Betty caver "that's way better right" she said looking at the pair of you "thrilling better" Peggy replied while you just grinned into a mug of coffee you look beside you seeing Peggy circling adds on the newspaper "your moving ?" You blurted out turning to her "I miss my room mate" Peggy said placing her head back down to the paper "my first place I lived with this girl from Queens it's was okay for maybe 6 months and BAM one day she engaged next day she's married moving away with her fiancé" Angie admitted to the two of you "you think you know people" you joked rolling your eyes "cozy studio apartment" Angie read of the paper "that means it's a broom closet" she added "convenient for public transportation" she read another one "you'll be living under the third avenue" you had to admit Angie knew her property "well what would you suggest?" Peggy asked the girl in front of her "the girl down the hall from me just moved out I guess she couldn't hack it she was always crying to her mother on the hall phone" Angie explained to the both of you to which you looked up the same thing happened in your place "they'll be another apartment next to you but it's practically empty I never see anyone go in or out well i once saw a shadow one but that was it" she smiled at the joke she made "anyway it's over on 63rd street it's real safe lots of great girls plus I'll be you neighbour so that's not nothing"Angie finished "Wait do you live in the Griffith by any chance ?" You asked Angie "yeah why ?" She smiled looking at you "I live there I'm the apartment that you only see a shadow of" you laughed "wait really oh we'll be like a trio of neighbours then I can't believe I've never seen you where do you go ?" She asked still smiling "I'm just working constantly" you chuckled "as much as that was a lovely idea girls but i would hate for you two to grow tried of me"Peggy nervously smiled "you don't strike me as the crying on the hall phone type English" Angie commented leaving you to raise your mug in agreement Peggy paused before answering something you never saw often "I appreciate it truly but umm were actually on my way to see an apartment now" Peggy lied "at this hour ?" Angie questioned her "you sure your reading the right kinda ads" Angie joked leaving you to smile "it's comes recommended through a friend" Peggy confirmed.

"As you can see German Renaissance influences with the layout is decidedly French fresh fruit and scones served every morning the chefs like a challenge so you may order anything you like" you walked behind Peggy and Jarvis wondering when Howard employed a chef. "I can't stay" Peggy admitted "Mr Stark insisted" Jarvis claimed "he also wanted her to clear his name with multiple charges of treason" you butted in "exactly if anyone finds out I'm living in this house ill be fitted for the noose" Peggy concluded "well if it puts you at ease this isn't one of his primary residents Mr Stark uses this more for urmm" Jarvis stammered taking a small look to you and then back to Peggy "private entertaining" Jarvis finished "pig" you muttered under your breath "it's too risky" Peggy advised "well if you're certain wouldn't you like to see the master bedroom" Jarvis bribed Peggy into the master room.

"it's Russian sable custom made" he grinned "hmmm perhaps one night" Peggy said falling back onto the bed "splendid regarding our other matter I checked through mr Starks files but found no mention of Leviathan" Jarvis explained to the two of you "I couldn't find anything neither" you added "what about the two gentlemen with the unusual" Jarvis asked point to his throat "New York hospitals had no record of laryngoscope patients fitting in those descriptions within the last three years" peggy informed the two of you "I think there's quiet a man from out of town" you raised your brows "so we have to foreign agents with no voice boxes fighting over a milk truck full of experimental implosives" Peggy listed to the two of you which left yous in a worry of how little yous had "just another a day in the office" Jarvis joked rocking on his heel "Yeah I wish the daisy Cooper fairy opens at 5 :00 we need to fine that milk truck" Peggy planned lifting of the bed and over to the wardrobe "I'll be standing by with the car at 10:00" Jarvis replied "you've nearly been killed once Mr Jarvis others have been less fortunate I think it's best I should carry on alone" Peggy confessed opening the wardrobe "ohhh" was all that came out you grinned a little but then it dropped "on occasions Mr Stark adding a theatrical element to his romantic endeavours" Jarvis cleared his throat "is that what he calls them now" You joked beside the two of them " oh yess this could be useful" Peggy picked out a lab coat" smiling to you and Jarvis "oh don't be lude" Peggy interjected throwing the lab coat at Jarvis to wash.

"Will you by any chance be staying Miss Paris ?" Jarvis asked as you walk down the hall with him "oh no I don't think I could" you claimed "well if you change your mind we always have your room or if you decide to stay in any other Starks residence for that matter" Jarvis turned grinning you stopped talking for a moment thinking over what he had just said "Miss Paris ?" Jarvis stopped in his steps "I inquire a favour from you as a friend and a friend of another's" he looked to you "what would that favour be Mr Jarvis ?" You looked at him a smile still on your face "I require you to meet Mr Stark" he finally admitted "what ?" Was all you could think of as you waited for Jarvis to articulate his plan "I need you to visit Mr Stark it will only be for two days in Alaska" Jarvis finished tapping his foot anxiously "why ?" You puzzled once more "The SSR and extremely close to knowing his locations if they find out not only will Mr Stark be charged but you,I,Peggy and Ana will all be charged I would ask Peggy trust me but the SSR have everyone of her details in one file she can barely escape the lies she's giving them now please Miss Paris" Jarvis looked down at you "Fine but I'm doing this for the sake of you,Ana and Peggy not for that dumb,play boy,billionaire who got himself into trouble that he can't escape" you rambled until you were cut of by a short hug from Jarvis "It's great to see you again Miss Paris" Jarvis gleamed "now if you may excuse me I have to clean a lab coat and please do be careful on the way home" Jarvis warned exiting the room you head out to your car and straight back to the Griffith.

"Hello this Y/N Paris speaking I would like to request a holiday" you spoke in a kind manner twisting the card wire round you fingers "yeah my brother in Alaska's he's just had a set of twins a boy and a girl and well it's my first niece and nephew and my family's small so it means such a great deal to us... really oh thank you so much when I come back I'll make sure to work extra hard" you smiled placing down the phone letting out a heavy breath who knew lying about work could be so tiring your things were already packed on the bed you were extremely lucky you had winter clothes since you lived in New York it just mainly rained but now it was time to hop on the earliest and nearest plane and go practically baby sit Howard Stark.

*Authors Note*

Hello beautiful people I've got a chapter out WOOP WOOP and I am once again extremely sorry about the Kate's news I've been really busy so once again I am really sorry so I decided to change it up a bit so I'm not just coping the agent Carter episode cause we like a bit of change and thank your for reading and boy and commenting especially I love and as always I love you all xxx