𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

Taehyung and Jimin sat beside Haneul and placed the bags in front as they opened it. There were so many types of convenience store food.

"Jokbal is mine rest you all can take anything."

Taehyung said while picking up the packet of jokbal and opening it. Haneul picked up the corn dog and hot bar, while Jimin and Jungkook fight for the rest.

She munches on the corn dog still zoning out nowhere. Taehyung asks Jungkook if something happened but he also didn't know anything. Jimin tried to shake her as she got out of her world and looks at them.

"Literally what are you thinking Hani? Are you alright?"

Jimin asks being genuinely concerned. She faintly smiles again looking straight to the other side of the road but this time her lips part to say something.

"Have you ever thought of becoming something else of what y'all are pursuing right now? Like doctor, lawyer or something?"

She asked this question out of no where making all of them confused as hell. They had no idea why she asked them that but they started to think about it as they didn't want environment to go all awkward. First Taehyung spoke.

"See I am not sure either but a farmer? Like a strawberry farmer. You see we own strawberry farms and I love strawberries. Also maybe saxophonist? I don't know. Probably either of them."

They all laugh imagining Taehyung as a farmer or a saxophonist. It was too hard to believe but anything was possible. Then Jimin spoke.

"Being a singer or dancer never crossed in my mind. I wanted to be a policeman. Fight criminals and all haha. But then I found my potential in dancing and that's how I came where I am now."

"You would be the policeman I'd do crime just to get arrested from you."

Haneul says making all of them cringe. Haneul and Jimin flirts a lot but just in a playful way. Seokjin even got a wrong idea one time but Haneul made everything clear but she never stopped herself from flirting from him. After some time Jimin started to return the same energy.

"Eww hani that was so eww." Taehyung said while gagging.

"Well my turn. I wanted to be a pro gamer. Like if we flop I will pursue it again for sure."

"You miserable shit. You always jinx thing. We ain't flopping that I can make sure of it. And don't say such thing again."

Haneul said being very serious. Jungkook on the other hand was not taking her seriously as he was also not serious about what he said earlier. She took a deep breathe and looked straight.

"Tell us about yours Hani."

Jimin mentions. She was already expecting this type of question so she was ready.

"I wanted to be a singer."

The gasp everyone let out didn't really shocked Haneul because she was expecting it. She giggled lightly looking at the boys as she continues.

"I mean I am doing pretty much what my first dream was but gradually it changed it to writing lyrics and rapping. I couldn't bring myself to sing anymore."

"From where you got that inspiration to become one?"

Jungkook suddenly questioned her making her go stiff. She was not so sure of she should mention this because this will gloom the environment around them if she mentions about her mother who is no more. She was in the race of thoughts that's when Taehyung spoke.