~~☀️🌻~~

I was in my dining when I heared a loud cry inside my room.

I run my way there and opened the door.

The sight in front of me broke my heart. My baby is crying.

What the hell happened?

He looked at me, shocked visible on his face and he let a loud sob as he raise his arms towards me making a grabby hands.

"P'Mew.." oh gosh my baby. His face is soaked up with tears.

I went beside him and sat on the bed.

"Baby why are you crying? How are you feeling are you hurt somewhe~" I wasn't able to finish coz he clings his arms to my neck hugging me.

"You're really here. I thought it was just another dream again." He said in between his sob.

God my heart can't take it.

"Baby pls look at me. You are not dreaming. I am here. Pls stop crying, it hurts me seeing you cry." I said trying to coo him but he only nod his head no and nuzzled his face on my neck not letting go.

"I miss you so much Phi. Why you didn't find me?"

"Baby trust me. I've been looking for you all this years." I start to explain.

"I didn't even knew you were in Thailand. I was busy with the company and my work. All this years I feel so incomplete like something part of me is missing. I knew to myself that I needed to find you, so I tried to look for you."

"I wasn't able to ask help from Mom and Dad. I know they want me to settle down already. They've been asking me about my love life and I ~"

"You are already in a relationship?" He asked in his small voice then he cried louder, oh shit!

"Y-you said you *hik* will love only me. You promised you will love *hik* only Baby Gulfie, you said it in my dreams." oh baby.

He's not letting me talk.

"I hate you." Now that's a foul.

"Baby never say that word!" His eyes widen. I raised my voice at him and now he's crying harder than before. The pillow he's hugging is wet now.

Shit!

I cupped his face. "Baby listen. You are my baby Gulfie. You will forever be my baby. And I will love you and only you. Do you understand?" He nods

Gosh he's so adorable.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout."

"You're not in a relationship?" I nod my head no

"I promised right? I only have you baby, now come here." I pulled him into a tight hug.

"H-how about you?" I just realized it now. I've been calling him baby without even knowing if he's single or not. I don't care he's mine!

He nod his head no. "I'm not Phi." I smiled widely.

"I missed you Phi." he said nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you more baby. I love you my baby Gulfie."

"I'm not a baby anymore.. And I won't assume you're here in Florida to find yourself a brother." he said raising his brows.

Shit! he's so damn cute, I wanna bite his pouty lips. It's inviting me. I have to calm myself my pal down there will rose from the dead anytime soon.

"You have to court me." I laughed at him.

"Of course." I said smiling. I looked at his face. Adoring every inch of his features.

My baby is so gorgeous.

"Baby I'm glad I found you. Mom and Dad will be glad I found you. I'm sure they still remember you."

"No." He said pulling from the hug.

"What?" I'm confused

"Don't tell them." He said. He's no longer crying but his eyes are still wet.

"W-why not?" I don't understand. Are we going to hide this just like he asked me last night? Ouch.

"You said it yourself Phi, they've been asking about your love life and wants you to settle down."

Oh.

"So.."

"I won't let them do whatever they're planning. You are mine. I will deal them myself. But first you have to court me." I let out a heartily laugh.

"Oh gosh baby you're so adorable."

I carresed his face and he leans into it. I will never get tired staring at this face forever.

"How about you go to the bathroom and wash up. I prepared breakfast for you. Today marks my first day courting you."

"So, my baby Gulfie.. would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Hell yes! I would love to. Let's go now! " I laughed at his energy. You will forever be my baby.

He then run inside the bathroom and do his thing. I went out of the room and grab my phone to make a call.

____________

A/N: Do you agree about them keeping it secret?

HAHAHAHA let's see what will happen👀