♡𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓♡

Beginne am Anfang

 "How are you feeling today?" she asked, "I had a feeling you weren't eating well enough, so I made you a bento! I also got some drinks and-"

 "Usa." I said sternly. She turned around. "Could you please leave...?" I muttered. She looked hurt and sad, I'm sorry Usa...

Usagi POV:

"Usa." Mamo-chan said. 

"Hm?" I asked, "Could you please leave?" he asked.

 Wait, what? He wants me to leave...? Those words hurt me and worried me... 

"I was just about to get some sleep..." he said.

 "Oh okay..." I mumbled trying to hide my feelings, "Sorry to barge in so suddenly, bye sleep well...!" I said and closed the door. I stood there frozen for a second... 

'Mamo-chan..'

Makoto POV:

"Geez, the circus is everywhere." I said while walking with the girls, "Juban used to be a nice area but, the trash has piled up." Rei pointed out. 

"It is messy, circus's brings crowds." Said Ami. 

"We better do something quick." I suggested and looked at Ami. 

"It's so hot out here, let's go home." she said and with that we walked our own paths.

 While I was walking, I heard someone call my name. "Mako-chan!" (Y/N) greeted and ran to me. 

"Hey there, (Y/N)." I greeted. 

"Um, Mako-chan... Would it be okay if I talked to you about something?" she asked. 

"Of course, you can talk to me about anything, is it a boy crush...!?" I asked kneeling to her level. 

She just froze and blushed, I was correct! Not too long after, her tummy rumbled. 

"Well, the rumbling tummy has spoken so I'm gonna fix us up some dinner!" I spoke. 

"Yay!!" she cheered. She's so cute! I giggled at her and spotted something, A herb shop? I walked inside to see the store owner, "Hello there." he greeted.

"Oh, this shop, has it been here long?" I asked.

 "Well, today is the grand opening! So not too long." he responded. 

"Woah...!" (Y/N) said in awe and smelt the herbs. 

"You have quite a variety." I complimented. 

"I have every herb you can imagine." he said. 

"Woah..!" I said in awe, "To tell you the truth, I dreamed of having a shop like this ever since I was young." he explained. 

"Woah, so your dream came true?" I asked in surprise. "Ah! It didn't come true, I realized it." 

"Realized it...?" I asked. "Yeah! And I'm not done yet." He smiled.

"I uh... I have the same dream, one day, I want to open a cake shop or a flower shop." I said 

"Wonderful!" he complimented. 

"Now work hard and make it happen! Just set a goal and work hard to get there! Oh wait, I almost forgot." he said walking over to the counter. 

"Here you go." he said handing two small pouches. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"I want to give you each a special present as my first ever customers." he said.