The Revealed Secret

Warning! Contains swear words

"BOBOIBOY TAUFAN, IS THAT TRUE?" Gempa yelled at the poor blue boy, rage written in his eyes "I-i can explain ge-" Was the only thing he could answer, before getting a slap from the other male, oh how it broke his heart for his big brother to be THIS angry, especially having his darkest secret revealed infront of himself, by someone he trusted dearly...

Blaze.

"REALLY, FAN? AFTER ALL THIS? YOUR POSOINING YOURSELF?" Gempa snapped, he threw Taufan to the floor, behind him, you can see a terrified blaze and a also angry halilintar. Taufan was already sobbing hard on the floor, hugging his knees, he didn't want this, why did it had to happen? If blaze didn't utter a word about it, it could have been a whole different story.

Gempa was raging, that he just uttered "If i knew this happened, i wouldn't give you another fucking chance." and went straight to his room, slamming the door shut. "I-I'm sorry.." was what taufan managed to say, before another figure was infront of him.

Yep, halilintar, he had be behind the walls since the time that stupid fight started, his intention was to only stop the fight if it got worse, but having to hear that his own little brother poisons himself to feel happy? To have emotions? Was he not enough for him that he relied so much on that stuff? "H-hali please please let me explain... I-i-.." Taufan was cutted off with another slap, only this time coming from the brother that he had cherished, the one that gave him hope for everything, the reason he was able to make another step forward.

BoBoiBoy halilintar. The Red boy gave a death glare at his little brother, his hatred rising and his blood boiling everytime he looks at the blue one longer, he then walked right past Taufan, although he was quick, "There's no need for a fucking explanation, you have that poison to rely on, yeah? Then go fucking cry at it, no brother of mine would do this" can be heard by both Taufan and blaze before the other continued, to which Taufan had wished he never listened the continuation of the sentence.

"You are a disgrace to humanity. I wished i never had someone like you in my life"

He hated that. He hated that cold voice that would always make him shiver. And those words broke him even further.
As the thunder manipulator left, there was only Taufan and blaze left in the kitchen

Blaze had make a huge mistake, if only he didn't put his anger first, maybe this older brother of his would have a better life. But no. He can't change time. What's done had been done

"T-taufan I'm so-rry..-"

"Why did you have to tell them? Why blaze, why? Was it because i was being such a bitch to you that you decided to betray me just like that? All i ever wanted was to be there for everyone, for them, but now none of them want to look at me! Why, WHY?!" Taufan screamed him, his eyes were full of tears, you can hear several chokes coming from his throat

And there he realised, that once you burned something..

You can never fix it.