You paused, turning back to the mountain scape before you.

"He would leave such beauty for only a girl?" You mused. "I, for one, only came back here for the Lazarus Pit."

"Ah, I remember." Shiva laughed. "We thought you were here to kill us off." She paused. "I'm sorry it didn't work."

You shook your head. "It didn't work with Jason, either."

You looked to your feet.

"Ra's al Ghul tried to revive one of my older brothers with the Lazarus Pit, and it cost him his sanity. He raced back to Gotham, plotting revenge for my father and his own lover." You sighed. "I was small, then. Almost a new born. It was disturbing. Someone I had loved for so long had suddenly disappeared, and five years later, he was back."

Shiva stayed silent.

"My sister, his lover, Estella-"

"Your brother and sister were in love?!" Shiva cried, and you whipped around to her.

"No, no!" You laughed at the misunderstanding. "We were all taken in by my adoptive father."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright." You assured her, before continuing. "As I was saying, Estella had gone rouge. She had abandoned the Black Bird name and my next eldest sister, Rachel, was next in line. In fact, she had just put on the suit a month ago. I believe I was six, maybe seven. He appeared, and claimed he wanted to clean up the streets of Gotham. He and my father had a stand off, and he disappeared once again, as did Estella. I only pray they were happy together."

Shiva looked to you.

"You don't think..."

"Oh, no. I'm sure they're dead." You replied, unbothered. "I was lucky to survive."

You chuckled at the thought.

"When the Lazarus Pit failed me, I wanted to run away. But, I couldn't let this all die. I couldn't let Damian's legacy go to waste." You sighed.

••

"Jason!" You cried, running over to him.

"Hey, lil' bird." He smiled, hugging you tightly.

"How cute." Constantine scoffed.

"Lorri..." Raven began, before collapsing. Clark caught her just in time.

"Jesus.." You muttered. "I hate you." You turned to Clark. "But I love her."

You looked at your feet. "Get inside before I change my mind and kill you."

Everyone followed you into the temple, and you led them into an infirmary. Shiva and Clark tended to Raven while Constantine and the ugly goblin creatures drank their hearts out. You talked with Jason in the doorway.

"I thought you were dead." You muttered, arms crossed.

"Me too." He smiled. "I bet you're not worried. You guys got a life time supply of Lazarus."

"You know better than anyone what it does to the mind." You whispered.

Silence fell.

"I lost Estella." He said finally.

"I figured." You whispered. "Tim and Rachel?"

"Long dead."

You sighed. "We're a dying breed, you and I. In fact, you're very well the last of us. I can't even find what was left of my costume after the war."

Jason looked down. "It's okay." He said. "I know you're tired."

You sighed again. "I used it on Dick."