Part 2

Abhimanyu was awaken after a busy night. He had no clue about akshara. He searched for her. Finally his nerves turned down when he saw her in kitchen with Manjiri..

"Instead of being with hubby,madam is in kitchen ", he chuckled.

Abhimanyu asked her Mom a coffee.Manjiri taunted him, " You are a mature man Abhi, you should get your coffee by own." Akshu broke into laughter...

Abhimanyu - Akshu, is this a way to laugh on your hubby....... Now I understand you duo have decided to punish me by these antics.

Everyone broke into laughter then.

At Goenkas.

Everyone was missing Akshara. Suhasini, Manish and Akhil were on sofa. While Kairav and Vansh were busy in doing payments of the wedding. Arohi was reading newspaper.

Suhasini - God has gifted me a long life. I'm very lucky to have witnessed the wedding of my great grand daughter.Manish, we have successfully marry our daughter at Birlas.

Manish - Ya, Maa. It was hard but we have achieved that. In absent of their parents we have played our part wonderfully.

Suhasini - Yea. I just want Kairav, Vansh and Arohi to get married and I will be free to leave.

Akhil - Maa, why you have again started thinking about your demise...

Suhasini - No Akhil,I have lived a long life and have witnessed many incidents that had questioned my existence. I no more can handle such incidents.

Manish - Everytime will be fine Maa... Don't worry.

Suhasini - But we can't predict what will happen next. That's the harsh reality of life.

Swarna enters -------

Swarna - Why you guys are discussing those things now! Our daughter has started her new life. We should be happy for her..

Suhasini - Yes Swarna. But what about others. I'm   not worried about Vansh and Kairav. I'm worried about Arohi.

Manish - You are right Maa. Along with the death of her parents she has faced many things in her life. How we can forget what happened in the date of marriage and Manjiri's accident.

Suhasini - We should thank Birlas. Or else our daughters would have been in jail.

Swarna - Yea Mom.

Arohi was having flashbacks of all she has faced in her life. From Sirat's death to Abhimanyu's act. She was stubborn on taking revenge.

At Birlas.

Harsh is searching for Abhira. They both attend him.

Abhimanyu - Yes Sir!

Harsh hands him a letter.

Harsh - Abhimanyu! This is your and akshara's leave letter from Hospital. You are given a break of five days .

Akshara - But Papa.

Harsh - No,, I don't wanna listen to anything. You have recently married and you won't be working next seven days.

Anand - Harsh has booked your tickets for Hawaai for your honeymoon.

"Honeymoon!!!!" Both Abhimanyu and Akshara were startled and were staring at each other.