"You like your tongue, better fucking keep it shut in your mouth if you still want it" William snarled, threatening the kid that stood before him.

The kid began to shake, while gasps and mutters fled the room. "Dude, you pissed your pants!" Another kid in the group pointed. Everyone eyes wanders down. The boy piss streamed down his legs on to William black pointy shoes.

William face filled with disgust and anger all at once. "Fucking brat" he shoves the boy, his frail body falling down. William proceeded to wipe the piss off on the grass.

I watched with amusement and shock on my face. This was too good to be true. William grabbed on to Michaels shoulder pulling him away. "Fucking hate kids" he mutters in disgust, shoving Michael to the car.

——————————

The car ride was quiet but a lot of tension was built up. We got back to Williams house, even though a bit of me was going to persuade him to drop me home. That obviously was not a good idea at the moment.

Stepping into the house, William grabbed on to Michael. "You reek of drink, is this how you want to live now? How old are you" he roared, shoving him towards the stairs.

Tears began brimming into Michaels eyes. "Why would you care? You don't even like me" Michael scoffed. William gritted his teeth, gripping his nails into Michael.

The teenager winced at the pain and tried to push away. "Don't you dare ever speak to me like that again or step foot there, this hasn't been the first I've caught you Michael" William warned, letting go.

Michael ran up stairs, nothing but just the echos of his footstep left behind. "Your too harsh on him" I point out without thinking. Oh shit. William turns around his eyes were dark. He paced towards me and grabbed my hair.

"What did you say bitch?" He growled, tightening his grip. I wince at his pain, hitching air through my teeth.

No I'm not going to let this piece of shit put his anger out on me.

"Fuck you, William. I'm not a punching bag for you. I'm going home" I argued back, glaring my e/c eyes. I grabbed the back of his hand with both of my hands to try let his hand set free. William placed his other hand on my waist and grasped it.

"Y/n why do you think you can tell me how I should raise and help my kid, when you couldn't even help the ones who needed you the most. Was it nice watching Thomas stick needles into his arms and stealing your last penny's for rent. I don't want that happening to Michael. You really are pathetic" William spoke harshly, letting every poisonous word out of his mouth.

I lift my hand up and slap him. The brunette let go of my hair, placing a hand on his cheek. He stared with the most threatening eyes.

"You don't get to judge me, not after I opened up to you. You really are a horrible person, Afton" I cried, reaching the silver knob of the door and walking out.

I heard foot steps falling behind me out in the pavement. It began to lash immediately. The sky with dark only the street lights lit up the area.

"Y/n come back now!" William voice demanded, as he followed me out. Clutching on to my elbows, I curse at myself for leaving my coat back in the house. That's the last place anyone would want to be right now so maybe it was for the best.

"No William leave me alone" I angrily shout back at him. I spot a bus stop and make my way towards it. Standing underneath the bus stop, I check out the time tables to spot the bus that brings me to my area was due in half an hour.

Great.

My thoughts were interrupted as the tall figure stood beside me. He had entered underneath the bus stop. His tall frame standing within my reach. Neither of us looked at each other, just the awkwardness setting in.

"My pride won't let me apologise but I know I admit shouldn't of said that" William admits, interrupting the tense atmosphere. Looking straight ahead of me, I sigh.

"William I don't even know what you want from me, I came looking for a job and then everything goes down hill. One minute you stab me in the stomach and the next you act like you care" I state angrily. Looking towards William, I spot him placing his hands through his hair, with a stressed look on his face.

He moves his body towards me, placing a thumb under my chin and lifting it.

"I don't know what I want, this wasn't how things were ever meant to go. You should of been gone by now but your not and I can't help that, love" He speaks softly.

I blush uncontrollably, biting my bottom lip slightly. He looks down towards my lips and doesn't take his beautiful eyes off them. My heart was thumping in my chest.

I heard the sound of a vehicle coming towards our way. It was my bus, it must of come earlier than usual. I look back towards William, who was looking at me with no expression.

"William, I think its best if I stay away from you for a while" I mutter, stepping back. William frowns. Before he could say anything the bus comes down to our lane.

I lift myself up on my tippy toes and give William a small kiss on the cheek. His jaw drops, unexpected at my actions as I step up on the bus.

"Farewell William" I joke.

He looks a way, so I was unable to identify his expression. Due to the noise of the bus and rain that was lashing on the street, I was unable to make out clearly what William said.

"You will come back to me, whether I force it or not" Was the only thing I heard.

I sat on the comfortable, blue seat and look out of the window, watching Williams tall, strong frame leave the view as the bus moved away.