"Fuck sakes," I whisper to myself, putting sweatpants on, loosely tying them. I grab my guitar from its stand and sit on my bed, forming my fingers in a C note, strumming it before changing to EM (E Minor).

I start strumming it in a pattern, swapping from C, to EM, then to a F and then a G, switching between them and then singing the first verse. This song reminds me of her so much.

Crystal blue eyes, blonde hair, I could drown myself in a bottle of her perfume; her laugh is so contagious. everything about her is just so...perfect. And I have liked her for a while, I just had to make it seem like I didn't.

I just can't believe she's my girlfriend.

I know this is risky because of Gemma, but, I really like her. She told Louis but Louis won't tell, I know he won't. And she went on birth control because of me, not because I'm gonna purposely do something to her, just to be extra safe which makes sense.

And it's like...in her arm.

It was blood and bruised under the skin so that's so weird. I didn't touch it because it looked painful, but she still wants me to use condoms which is kinda confusing...but I mean, whatever.

I don't care that much, condoms are just annoying. They have to be on properly or they spit, they can be uncomfortable but they protect not just the boy but the girl from STI's.

Don't know why I'm going on about condoms but, just so you know. Knowing she can't get pregnant makes me feel twenty times better though.

Mom came home, making dinner straight away which was good because I was hungry. I texted Alexis, her memes aren't funny but they did make me smile like a loser.

Even at dinner, I was messaging her. She's just funny, we hadn't planned to hang out or anything because were still a little awkward around each other  but once we get passed that stage, we should be okay.

I know she didn't really like when we had sex, she looked like she was enjoying it sometimes, but she was definitely feeling pain because I was her seconds time and I definitely have a bigger dick than Tristan.

I have a feeling she's not a fan of sex.

And that's the complete opposite for me. I love sex. I'm constantly horny as well. I know she's still in year 10 and I'm a senior but I don't know how much she's into sex, she's only done it twice.

I know I'm gonna have to hold off with sex but, I knew I would find it hard because the last girl I dated, we were at it every night, because we were that horny growing up and experiences with that just made us horny.

But anyway, I just hope she knows that I would never make her do anything she doesn't want too, that includes sex, if she's not in the mood then I'll have to put up with it and not try anything.

Alexis Pierce
As I pee, I wince. "Ow," I clench so I stop peeing, doing it in little spurts because it hurt. I widen my eyes and look down, red spots all over my inner thighs and on the sides. I drop my jaw and instantly panic.

I gulp and run my finger over the itchy rash looking on myself and I panicked. This can mean anything, but I instantly thought of an STI. Harry used a condom, I know that much but I still panicked hard.

I just got back from his house, Louis was with me again because Gemma was with Jordan - our other friend. I breathe out shakily and gently wipe, finishing up and flushing.

I wash my hands well because I touched it. I wasn't gonna tell anyone but Louis about this, fuck. What was it? It hurts as well, to pee. God, many things ran through my head.

"Lou..."I whisper, he was on his phone as I pad in and close my door. Why I had a rash...down there, I don't know and there is only one way to find out why it was there. "I need you to take me back to the doctors,"

"Why?" he asks.

"I've....got a rash," I whisper.

"Where?" he looks at my arms.

"Down...there," I nod sideways to my legs. His eyes widen.

"Like HIV?"

"I don't know, Harry used a condom but why do I look like I've got a fuckin' STD?"

"I-If you have an STI this early into your relationship then what?"

"That's why I need you to take me to the doctors, please," I whisper. "I know he used a condom, I watched him put it on," I add.

"Okay...so what does it look like?" he asks. I pull my shorts to the side so he can see the inside of my thighs. "Oh my god," he looks at it. "Yeah, maybe we should," he nods. "That looks like haemorrhoids,"

"It's not that," I object.

"Well, that's what it looks like," he shakes his head.

"It better not be, that's serious," I panic.

"I'm not scaring you Lex, but you should get that looked at, I don't know what that is," he says softly and I look up at him and bite my lip.

"What if it is an STI?"

"Then the condom broke or other things and you'll need to talk to Harry," he shrugs. "I'm sure it's not though," he's hopeful.

I hope you're right Louis.

//

?? ;)