Chapter 1

Kaile Jameson Abarquez
Well, new school, hmm. I miss my friends in Mindoro, though. I can't blame my parents for migrating here because they both got work opportunities here. I was walking upstairs to get inside my classroom when suddenly, a girl running bumped into me that made me drop my glasses and my cap.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she knelt down to give me my glasses and my cap back. "Sorry talaga."

"It's fine." I said in a cold tone.

"Are you sure po?" she asked. "Anyways, I'm Sam-"

"I didn't ask for your name, sweetheart." pagsusungit ko at umalis na. This day, really.

"Sorry we're late, Ma'am." a familiar voice came from the door and when I leaned, our eyes met so I immediately looked away. "Nag CR lang po."

Wait, is that the girl again?! What a terrible day. I just focused on what we were writing and this girl.. sat beside me.

"First, you bumped into me. And now, you're following me?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm sorry, classroom namin ito kaya wala kang karapatan na bawalan ako sa pag-upo sa kung nasaan ang upuan ko." she shook her head.

This crazy woman, ugh!

"Anyways, are you guys ready for your presentation tomorrow?" our Science teacher announced.

"Ma'am, kulang pa rin po kami ng isang member." Sam said.

"Oh, I think your new classmate.. Kaile will be your new member," our teacher responded.

"Seriously, Ma'am?!" she sighed in disbelief. "Bakit siya pa? Pwede naman kasing iba na lang yung maging member, Ma'am-"

"I'll do the reporting." I suddenly spoke and stood up then walked towards them. "What's the topic?"

"U-uh, you're.. a little closer." she said nervously. "Move a little bit."

"Okay," I said in a cold tone and did what she asked. "What's the topic I'll be reporting, then?"

"Our topic is Curved mirrors." she answered. "We'll be the first group to present tomorrow so be prepared."

"Hmm, that's easy." I sarcastically said and left them to get back to my seat.

"Hey," she walked towards me. "How are you supposed to report for tomorrow when you don't even have your notes?"

"That's why internet exists, darling." I sarcastically giggled. "Did you just forgot that internet exists?"

"Talk back to me like that, then I won't include you to my list of members." she said, totally pissed off.

"Ts, talk back to me like that, then you won't have someone to report the topic for tomorrow, hmm." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Alexis, you do the reporting." she asked the guy beside her and glared at me.

"Bakit ako?" he looked at her in confusion. "Ang dami ko na ngang ambag sa group na to, tapos ako pa sa reporting?"

"You choose, Sam." I suddenly spoke. "I'll do the reporting for tomorrow but shut your mouth or I'll just have a spare reporting for myself?"

"Whatever!" she rolled her eyes.

This kid.

I was walking down the hallway to the school cafeteria but suddenly, here she is again, hugging someone randomly. Our eyes met again so I looked in other directions to prevention this awkward situation. The girls she hugged suddenly walked towards me and the other one's hugging me and the other one held my arms and hugged it so I let them get off me and continued walking.

I just wanted to walk in peace. Damn it.

As I got myself a burger from the cafeteria, I suddenly passed by Sam and I also grabbed the chance to tell her how I'll be working on the reporting for tomorrow. This will be easy, hmm. Everything about something is easy. Even she's easy to read. She's really pissed off when I talk back to her sarcastically.

She deserves it, every single woman in this world are just the same. Cheaters.

She smiled at some random guy and she walked towards him and hugged him tightly. So she has a boyfriend now, hmm. That's great. So that she won't follow me everywhere for good. It's driving me crazy, what the hell.

She's like.. a stalker? I don't fucking know.

A few several classes and finally it was dismissal. I can finally go home. I can finally go lazy and play with my dogs. I did searching for information about our topic and I wrote some important details in my sticky notes just to remember after doing research in my PC.

I slept early because I was tired and I saw Ashley, my ex standing in front of me, begging to come back. She promised she won't do it again. I miss her. So damn much.

"Will you please go back together with me?" she knelt down on her knees, crying.

"Ashley, stand up." I stood up then helped her get up.

"I miss you," she whispered and kissed me so I kissed her back.

"I miss you too, Ash. I really do." I said and hugged her.

"You really wish I'll go back with you?" Ashley let go of me and laughed sarcastically and walked away, leaving me stunned while crying.

"No!" I screamed while crying, watching her leave with a man's hand in her waist.

I heard both of them laughing while they both leave me alone standing here, crying. Love wasn't really for me. Love is just a distraction. I won't love anyone from now on.

"Ashley!" I woke up and it was my alarm ringing. "Shit, why am I stuck with dreaming about Ashley and her mistake she did to me? Am I still attached?"

"Kai, breakfast is ready, prepare your stuff. " my Mom called me.

"I'll be there, Mom." I said and opened my door then walked towards the kitchen, ready to eat breakfast and prepare for school.

"When is Ashley coming back?" Mom asked.

"I don't want to love someone, Mom." I answered honestly. "Every woman these days are just the same, they're all cheaters."

"But there's this girl you should love because you're getting married after you graduate college." Mom said happily. "Isn't that great?"

"I don't know." I answered then left the kitchen to take a shower.

I wore my uniform and left the house. Good thing our house is just close to the school so I can get there easily. When I get there, I spotted Sam waiting someone in the gate. Just as I was walking towards the gate to enter the school, she suddenly approached me and asked a lot about how am I gonna do that fucking reporting for later.

"I'm old enough to do things on my own, okay?!" I screamed. "I'm not a stupid kid that you have to repeat what you said yesterday. Yes, I did searched for information for that damn reporting so please let me get inside the classroom. Ugh."

I shook my head and just went inside. Please lang. My fucking Mom started this day to become worse and now, Sam?! Who the hell is next to stress me?!

"Good afternoon, everyone, my name is Kaile Jameson Abarquez, a representative of Group 2." I introduced. "So for today, I'll be reporting about Mirrors but first, can I ask everyone what is their idea when they hear the word Mirror so let's start of with.. you!"

The reporting was smooth, no interruptions. We scored the highest because of that. I just did my job as a newcomer and a new member of their group. Things get better lately in school but girls, nah. They stress me all the time.

Love is stupid.

Every single woman in this world are just the same, they're all cheaters and nothing and no one will change my mind about that.