First

President Kim

Taehyung was happy, so happy for finally becoming the president of Kim's Group of Industries.

Tomorrow is the day when Seokjin's father will officially announce Taehyung as a president of his company.

Seokjin had a fond smile on his face while he stared at Taehyung,his husband, who was admiring himself in front of the mirror. Taehyung was wearing black blazer over white shirt, the blazer was a little loose on him but somehow it was still fashionable on him.

Taehyung was playing with that Blazer and the shirt buttons, he was opening and closing the buttons to see what suits him the most, was doing different poses with a shy and giddy smile on his face.

Seokjin couldn't look away from him.

But he did.

And a loud laugh escaped his mouth causing Taehyung to turn.

"What?" he asked with a raised brow and confused expression.

Seokjin laughed more then stood up, went closer to Taehyung and booped his nose through his finger tips.

Taehyung smiled.

"You are not wearing pants."

Taehyung frowned.

"What?"

"No pants." Jin repeats and tried so hard not to laugh again.

Taehyung looked down at himself and his eyes widened realizing he is actually not wearing pant, he is just in his underwear. He was supposed to check his outfit for tomorrow, he was so excited. In that excitement just after putting shirt and blazer he forgot all about the pant and was posing in front of the mirror.

His ears and cheeks got warm. He was blushing. He was embarrassed but he couldn't admit in front of Jin that he actually forgot to wear it. Seokjin will forever tease him for it. No. Not at all.

So he looked up with raised chin and all proudly, "Yeah! I know."

Seokjin raised a mocking brow, "Yeah?"

Taehyung looked away and mumbled, "Shut up!"

Seokjin chuckled more when he saw Taehyung swiftly snatching his pants and wearing it.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when Jin just couldn't stop laughing at him.

"You are so shameless hyung."

"Uh-huh, how? You were the one without pants not me."

"Stop it. Will you?" Taehyung hissed.

"No." Seokjin said without missing a beat.

So Taehyung throw the perfume bottle on him that Seokjin catched. Still laughing.

Taehyung sighed tired. He doesn't know what's so funny in it, so he decided to ignore Jin and practice for tomorrow in front of the mirror.

Before he could even start he feel arms wrapping around his waist from behind and Seokjin put his chin up on his shoulder.

They both looked at each other through the mirror.