Chapter 1 ✔️

Tae pov:

Another boring day. Jiminaaah was dragging me all the way to our class. Another semester. Again old faces. Specially those clingy bitches. Why can't I just stay home? It's not like anyone would care either except for those walking makeup store fangirls with strip club dressing. Ugh! I hate it.

A/n pov:

"Taehyung new bitches are coming today. Let's have some fun. Don't be grumpy like Suga." Jimin complained.

"When did you start calling boss by name?" Taehyung asked with smirk knowing well about his bestie's crush on their boss Suga.

"When you were trying to save Kookie's soft ass." Jimin replied savagely reminding how Taehyung liked the younger male.

"Let's just get this done with." Taehyung said annoyed and got to the college entrance. Jungkook and Jimin had already blocked the entrance allowing student to go one by one after a thorough checking. Let alone teachers, even Principal couldn't say anything because they were Taehyung and Jimin.

Kim Taehyung, also known as V is right hand man of Mafia boss Suga who is known as business tycoon Min Yoongi. Park Jimin is Suga's left hand man and also his pleasure toy. Once Yoongi killed a guy who thought Jimin was only Suga's pleasure toy and tried to rape him. Since then Jimin had started to fall in love with Suga.

Jeon Jungkook also known as Kookie was youngest among the top 7 members of the gang called Bangtan Sonyeondan also known as BTS. He was all rounder. He could fight, drive, interrogate, shoot and collect information so easily as if it were available on internet. Cherry on cake was his handsome appearance that attracted both boys and girls. Even Taehyung had a crush on younger but it was only crush. He had never thought of Jungkook sexually or romantically.

Other 3 members of BTS don't involve openly. Jung Hoseok also known as Hobi is one of the world's best hacker. For world, he is owner of biggest IT hub called Arson. He operates secretly and rarely gets involved in direct contact with the gang.

Kim Namjoon also known as RM is best attorney in South Korea. He is not on gang but all the cases related to BTS are handled by him. He uses his political influence as well through his law firm called Wildflower.

Kim Seokjin, the last member yet the cleanest of all is known as Jin and is responsible for all the other 6 heads of BTS. He owns the biggest entertainment company called Jinhit Entertainment. He was the first person to start BTS funding.

All seven of them comes from 7 different families, have different characters and nature but what brings them together is that all belong to the same orphanage. Min Yoongi's father Mr Min owned a orphanage which was burnt to ashes by some bad people. Luckily Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook were adopted by then and had good family support but Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin along with a new orphan Yoongi had to look for shelter.

Jin with his parents and orphanage caretaker helped yoongi attain his house where all the kids left alive were brought and trained. The house became first base of BTS and it flourishes even now.

Continued...