Blue eyes....

2:00 am, DREAMS university, girls dorm

Everything is silent only typing sound of keyboard filled the room. A girl wearing headphone typing nonstop on keyboard in very fast pace yet without compromising elegence. Her eyes were down fixed on screen. Her eyes were guarded by thick pair of lashes making sure no one can see those eyes without permission. Her room was dark only light from screen and moonlight from window were the source of light. After half an hour her hands finally stopped. She streached her hands removed her headphones and opened messages. She ignored all the request messages by different organisations and companies. After some time of scrolling her eyes stuck on name ' hero' she clicked on that and message flashes it says

" fighter its been three years now comeback. Atleast let us meet when you are finally back in country. You have not told anybody about your whereabouts except for me, your HANDSOME....."

He emphasised on word handsome with lot of eye rolling emoji making clear about his dislike for that. Seeing this her lips curved into a small grin. She shook her head at silly reaction of his making him look like a jealous lover as if he is his love rival not his own son and then she continue reading

"..... And that brat parth who actually dares to thinks that you love him more then both of us thats why you let him meet you. You know what when you will come back we will make official announcement that you love you hero the most not my useless son and his son ok. Ahm... Ok I just admit it I m missing you. Without you nothing is fun not horse riding, shooting not even fencing. They both are useless and for your information I m still better then them so you cant choose them. I know you will not reply but come back baby"

'Baby' this word made her small grin turn into a sad smile she shook her head. Her eyes still down like lifting her eyes has lots of effort.

She closed her laptop opened her drawer and kept it into it abd closed it making sure she don't disturb the sleeping meniac oops sorry sleeping beauties.

She stood up from her chair and walked towards the beds where her there beauties were sleeping soundly she saw divya was sleeping cuddeling pillow, aditi was sleeping with her specticals on and nora was sleeping half on bed while half of her body hanging down. She shook her head licking her lips with same expressionless but calm face still her eyes down looking at them.

After she placed every one of them in proper place perfectly tucked in their duvets she walked towards window and finally she lifts her eyes up giving break to her lashes to put their guards down. Her eyes were big, sharp glimmering as stars but same time deep as ocean which make her baby blue eyes turn into blue sapphire. She was looking up in the sky to the moon.

After staring moon for sometine she said like she wanted moon to tell this grandfather , her hero ' its been3 years 4 months 2 weeks 13 hours'

She stood there with calm expression for sometime then she returned to her bed took out her phone and send a message 'I will think '. She kept the phone back to drawer, she said its not over yet and she lied on her bed and drifted to sleep.

The silence gulped the room. Moon was glowing giving everyone peace but the fact is it was surrounded by many dark clouds.

DEAL four simple word shakee the four corners of the country.

8:00 AM DREAM university, boys dorm

"Hey anyone has seen my socks. I have to wash it an..." He was cut in between as other boy spoke holding his brown hair in frustation "first tell me where is my underwear I know you have stolen it you thief tell meeee"

Laksh said and pounced on rudra who has thrown basket of dirty socks on him in trance.

"Stoooooop" came a strong voice behind them.