"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Tzuyu." She answered.

I turn around and saw her angelic face.

"You're so beautiful." I said.

"I know, that's why Lisa fell in love with me." She said and I chuckle at her response.

"I have a favor to ask you." Tzuyu spoke again.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"As you know, Lisa and I's story ended in a tragic way. I want you to make Lisa move on from what we have. I want you to make Lisa feel that I'm not the only woman in the world that she can love. I want you to be with Lisa until the end. Be her muse, be her lifeline, be her only girl, be her everything." Tzuyu said.

"You know it's not easy, right? Especially when Lisa is still holding on to you. But I'll try my best. I like Lisa so much and I can't bear losing her in my life." I said.

"Thank you Jennie. I have to go." Tzuyu said then she slowly fade away like a smoke.

***

Morning came and I'm still thinking about my dream last night and how I will approach Lisa.

I blow a large breath before putting some make up on my face to cover my bruises.

"Jennie come down and eat breakfast, you're gonna be late for school!"  My mom shouted so I move quickly.

When I arrived at the dining, there's Lisa who's eating so much like this is the first time she ate. She didn't even notice that I'm already in front of her.

"Ehem!" I fake a cough for her to notice me.

"Hi Jen!" She greeted me with her mouth full of food. It's really gross but I find it cute.

"Please don't speak when you're mouth is full." I said and started eating too.

"So, what are you doing here?" I ask so it won't be awkward.

"Isn't it obvious that I'm fetching you?" She said sarcastically.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Isn't this what every girlfriend does to her girlfriend?" She said and I'm really surprised by what she just said.

She saw my cheeks were turning red so she plastered a smirk on her face.

"Stop staring!" I said while covering my face.

"You're cute, Miss Kim." She said that made my cheeks even more red.

"Enough of that, you flirtatious teenagers! You'll be late for school!" My mom jokingly shouted.

"Mom!!! Were not even flirting!" I defended.

"Then why are you blushing?" My mom fired back.

"Let's go! I don't want to be late!" I said then got out first.

***

While were on our way, Lisa asked me if I want to have a coffee. Since my mom made me in a bad mood, I said yes. We went to Starbucks drive thru and order our coffees.

Lisa mentioned that this was her and Tzuyu's routine back then.

"What other routines you used to do with Tzuyu?" I asked. I wanted to know so we won't do it again for her to move on.

"We used to dance and sing together whenever we are happy and sad. It always reminds me of how much I love her whenever we do that." She said and took a sip of her coffee.

"Is there anything you want to share?" I asked, getting interested to their love story.

"Oh, I remember, every morning before we go to school we used to have se-" I cut her off.

"WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T YOU EVER CONTINUE!" I shouted that made her laugh so loud.

"Why??? We might do it too!" She said then wiggle her brows.

I hit her arms so hard "You're so gross! PERVERT!" I shouted and roll my eyes at her and she continue laughing and teasing me until we arrived at school.

She parked her car perfectly and she open the door for me. We walk in the hallway like a real couple and every students were eyeing us. I feel uncomfortable about it and Lisa seems to notice my feeling. She rub my shoulders softly and it made feel at ease somehow. She even whisper sweet nothings just to make me smile, and it made my heart flutter.

We reach my classroom and she watch me as I sit beside my friends. I forgot to mention that we are taking a different course, we are just classmates in some subjects that are minor. I'm taking Medicine, while Lisa is taking Fine arts photography. I heard that her friends were taking Architecture and Engineering. I came out from my reverie because our professor has already arrived. I ready and focus myself for the new lesson and started writing what our prof is saying.

After that whole stressful day, finally we're going home!!! I already saw Lisa outside of our classroom with her friends waiting for us. When we got out Lisa grab my things quickly and she's the one who carried it.

"Let's go and eat?" She ask and gave me a smile. I nod and smile at her too. We look like a real couple.

We walk to the parking with our friends, their girlfriends has their own cars so we convoy in going at the chicken wings restaurant. When we arrived at the resto, we ordered many flavors of fried chicken wings, we ate, we talked, we laugh and we gossip. Rosie has a lot of gossips to tell, it was amazing to have a friend like her. After we ate, we decided to go home and rest.

While we are on our way, silence is engulfing us. But Lisa broke it.

"Have you been to an Amusement park before?" Lisa asked while still focusing on the road.

"Nope. I had a broken family, and growing up, I thought that Amusement parks are only made for people with complete family. How about you, have you been there?"

"Nope. I'm alone and I will not enjoy those rides if I would ride it alone. My family is not broken, but my parents are making me feel like we are. They are always leaving me alone, They are always gone whenever I need them." I saw a lone tear fall from her eyes.

"I'm here, Lisa. I can be your family. I can be your best friend. I will always be here whenever you needed me, I will listen to your stories whenever you want me to. My shoulders are here whenever you need someone to lean on, and I will always be here, ready to catch you when you are already falling." I sincerely said to her. She pull over the car on the side.

"Thank you, nini." She said then she hug me so tight. "So, are you accepting my offer to go at the amusement park this weekend?" She ask with a big bright smile on her face.

"Are you asking me on a date?!" I asked with my brow arched.

"Nope!" She exaggeratedly denied. "More like, a bonding." She teasingly said.

"Fix your tone, Manoban, I'll take down your offer." I seriously said.

"Fine, I'm asking you out, so don't you ever decline!" She whined.

"Ask me formally if you really wanted to take me out on weekend." I said then cross my arms on my chest.

"Can I take you out on a date this weekend?" She asked me with her puppy eyes that I can't resist.

"Okay. You can take me out on weekend." I said then suppress a smile.

"Yay!" She said then continue driving.

.

.

.

.

.

JenLisa Stories | lokiii_jenlisaa