4

CHAPTER 4

Lisa's POV

I froze on my bed as soon as I heard Tzuyu's name. Her name still has an effect on me. She STILL has an effect on me.

"Lisa taste it come on!" Seulgi went to me and gave a spoonful of Gamjatang.

I savor it and they are absolutely right. This dish taste exactly like Tzuyu's!

"It doesn't taste like it. Not even close." I said coldly then spit the food.

There was an awkward silence in my hospital room. I saw the look on their faces. They were shocked in the way that I acted. I glance at Jennie and she's looking at me like she's hurt.

"I'll get going now. Chaeng bring the containers in our house if you have time or bring it tomorrow in the campus." Jennie said and left immediately.

"The fuck are you thinking Lisa?!" Jisoo shouted. I didn't mind them.

"If you don't like Jennie's company then at least be thankful that she cared for you and even brought you your favorite foods." Jisoo added then she pull Chaeng to leave with her.

"Dude, you fucked up big time." Seulgi disappointingly said then left with Irene.

"Get well soon dude." Ryujin Said then she left with Lia.

Wow, I'm all alone again. Until when do I have to be alone? Can't I just die right now? I'm so tired of being alone.

Jennie's POV

As soon as I left Lisa's room my tears automatically fall from my eyes. I don't even know why I'm crying. I think its because I'm not used to this kind of treatment. My friends and even strangers in my past school never treated me like this. They treat me like I'm always welcome into their lives.

I wipe my tears and rode my car. I look at myself in the mirror.

"You look like a mess, Jennie. Pull your shits together!" I shouted at myself then I start driving away.

**

Next day

I saw Lisa on the parking lot of our campus. I think she's already discharged earlier this morning. Nonetheless, I don't care. I wore my sunglasses and act like a bitch.

"Who the hell in the world will wear sunglasses inside the school cafeteria?" Irene said when she saw me.

"Me?" I said then smirk.

"Change topic!" Lia said while clapping her hand.

"What happened to you last night when you left the hospital?" Chaeng suspiciously asked.

"I went home." I simply said.

"I doubt that!" Chaeng said. "I stop by at your house to send the bag you left in the hospital and Mama Kim said that you aren't home." Chaeng said then she squinted her eyes at me.

"I went to a bar to drink some few shots." I said then role my eyes at Chaeng even if she can't see it. I can never lie to this chipmunk. "Before you can react, I came there for myself not for anybody else." I explained.

"I'll pretend to believe that you really did that for yourself." Chaeng said then roll her eyes at me.

"Whatever. Let's just go to our classroom. Class is about to start." I said then stood up from our seats.

**

"I'm not going to start a new lesson right now. I'm just going to ask you about your performance task." Our prof said. Actually, I'm worried about our performance task. My classmates are nearly done on their tasks while me and Lisa didn't have any practices since the day that our prof gave this task to us.