14

A couple weeks later ; Tony's pov

Me, (Y/N) and Loki stood in the kitchen waiting for Nat to be done cooking lunch. (Y/N) peered over Nat's shoulder.
"Is it done yet?"
She shoved (Y/N) off. "Be patient, your highness. Food takes time."
(Y/N) groaned and took a sip of her water while bumping her cast against the cabinets. Loki spoke up from against the wall.
"You're becoming one of them..."
(Y/N) looked at him. "I just like their food!"
"And the entire way they live."
"Okay, and it's a lot different than what I'm used to. And I can do something the rest of the avengers can't."
Loki smirked. "And what would that be?"
(Y/N) hobbled over to him, trying to keep weight off her broken leg. She reached a hand towards him. "Give me your hands."
He reluctantly placed his hands in hers and she put them together. She linked his fingers together and smirked. Loki gave her a look of confusion and she pinned his connected hands above his head. There was silence for a few seconds as they stared at each other. She got extremely close to him and we watched as his face grew slightly pink. She smiled. "I can still make you blush~" She whispered just loud enough that we could barely hear her. Loki's entire face was red at that point.
She released his hands and he slowly brought them down as she grabbed her crutches and hopped out of the room. I laughed loudly and Loki scowled at me. "You saw nothing."
I shook my head. "Oh no, I saw something."
You could hear the smirk in Nat's voice. "So is she the dom?"
Loki groaned and walked out of the room. I looked at Nat. "Oh yeah, he's definitely the submissive one." I laughed.

(Y/N) pov

I heard quick footsteps behind me and I flopped onto the couch. Loki followed in after me. He looked at me on the couch.
I smirked at him. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I embarrass you?" He frowned at me and I held out my hands. "Come here..."
He shook his head and crossed his arms. "No."
I stood up and pulled him over to the couch. "Come on..." He reluctantly came over and I pulled him onto me. He laid his head on my chest and I hummed. "It's not my fault you're submissive."
"You are about to lose your cuddling privileges." He mumbled into me.
I pulled his head up and kissed him. "You know you love me."
He put his hand behind my neck and continued kissing me. He pressed his forehead to mine. "I do know that."
Steve scoffed from the other side of the room. "There are other people in this room, you know."
I narrowed my eyes at Steve. I continued staring at him as I grabbed Loki's collar and kissed him again. Steve rolled his eyes at me and Loki shook his head as he laid it back down.
Steve stood up and walked out of the living room. Wanda smiled. "You scared Steve away. That takes a lot."
I smiled and ran my hands through Loki's hair. "I would do anything to get rid of him sometimes."
Sequoia watched us. "You know, I kinda like him."
"Yeah, he gives you steak. You like anyone who gives you steak."
She shrugged. "I like steak." She looked back at me. "Where is our bedroom again?"
"Well I would show you, but unfortunately..." I looked down at the half asleep prince. "I seem to be trapped by the God of Mischief." He chuckled quietly and continued almost falling asleep. I paused brushing his hair. "Excuse me sir, but could we go to our bedroom?"
He shifted his weight slightly. "In a little bit."
I looked back at Sequoia and she frowned. I shrugged. "I have to follow what the submissive man says."
Loki looked up at me. "Mention it again and I will leave." He growled.
I smiled. "I'm sorry for tormenting you. Now can you kindly get off me?"
Loki groaned again and moved himself off of me. I smiled and hopped off the couch as best I could. Sequoia handed me the crutches and we headed out and down the hallway.
Sequoia looked at me. "I do enjoy that you torment the avengers every time you're with your boyfriend."
I shrugged. "What else am I supposed to do? We had to be dating in secret for a while, and now I get to love him whenever."

A few days later

I woke up early that morning and groaned. Since Sequoia had moved in with us, she had taken my bed while me and Loki shared his. I looked over my shoulder to see Loki still asleep. I sat up and groaned again. A weird feeling grew in my stomach and my head pounded. I felt dizzy and my throat hurt. I grew more and more worried about it and turned to wake up Loki.
I shook his arm. "Loki! Lokes!"
He stirred slightly. "What is it, love...?"
"Something is wrong with me." I gasped. "Am I dying?! Was it the broken leg? Is it killing me?"
He slowly sat up and looked at me. "What...?"
I grabbed his hand and put it against my head. "Look! I'm warmer than usual! I think I'm dying!"
He chuckled at me. "You probably just caught a Midgard illness."
I shook my head. "I refuse to believe that."
He sighed and pulled himself out of the bed. He reached his arms towards me. "Come on. Let's go see Bruce."
I crawled over to Loki and he picked me up. We headed out the door and went to Bruce's room, only to find out that he wasn't there. We found him in the lab and he turned towards us when Loki opened the door.
"Good morning! What are you two doing up so early?"
Loki set me in a chair. "Her highness is convinced that she's dying."
Bruce looked at me. "Why?"
"Because she doesn't feel good."
I crossed my arms. "I'm a god. I can't catch your Midgardian illnesses." I mumbled.
Bruce hid his smile but went to grab something. He came back with a stick and pressed a button. He handed it to me. "Here. Put this under your tongue."
I did as I was told and looked down at it. We sat there for an uncomfortable amount of time before the thing beeped again and I jumped.
"What does that mean?!"
He took the stick back and looked at me. "The beep? It means it's done." He shook his head. "You are very paranoid this morning." He looked back at the stick. "Yep. You have a cold."
I looked at Loki and back at Bruce. "What does that mean?"
"It means you're sick. You'll be better after a day." He grabbed a bottle and handed me some tablets. "Here. Take these. It'll help."
I looked down at the white tablets and tilted my head. "How is that going to help..?"
"It's medicine. Made to help with sickness." He nodded to the cast. "How's your leg?"
I looked at it. "Fine? I think? Are you sure I'm not dying?"
"Look (Y/N), just get some rest, drink some water, maybe a hot drink to help the scratchy throat, and you'll be fine."
After a few minutes Loki collapsed back into the bed, but I laid awake and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep. Not like this. What if I didn't wake up?!
It took a few hours, but eventually everyone was awake and made aware of my sickness. I whimpered from the couch.
"I'm dying..."
Natasha scoffed. "It's just a cold. You'll survive."
Peter sat by my feet. "It'll be okay Ms. (Y/N). I get colds all the time and I'm still alive."
I whimpered again and Loki walked in with a cup of tea. He rolled his eyes at me. "You are extremely dramatic." I sat up slightly and he sat so I could lay my head on his lap. He set the mug down and I frowned at him. He smiled. "I believe you're annoying the rest of the people in the room."
Steve spoke up. "Yes! Listen to your boyfriend!"
I draped my hand on my head and groaned. "I need to write my will, someone will mourn for me, take care of my kingdom..." I wailed.
Loki laughed at me. "Alright, I think that's enough time in the living room." He stood up and picked me up. I nuzzled myself into him and he grabbed the mug on our way out.
I heard Thor yell after us after we left. "Thank you Brother!"
Loki set me down on the bed and made me drink the tea before letting me lay down. He was about to leave and I rolled over. I looked at him.
"Wait..."
He looked at me. "What is it?"
I reached my hands at him. "Cuddles?" He paused for a second and I retracted my hands. "I mean, no, I don't wanna get you sick."
He chuckled at me, but walked over anyway. He laid down and pulled me against him. I nuzzled his side and his arm draped around me. He rubbed my back and I laid my arm across him. I smiled.
"You're nice and cold..."
He hummed and kissed my head. "Perks of being a Frost Giant."
I looked at him. "You're a Frost Giant?" He got tense and I thought for a second. "Oh my god, of course you're a Jotun! Why didn't I see that sooner?!"
He studied my face. "You're not...upset about it?"
I laid my head back down. "Nah...It's cool. Now I have a giant air conditioner all to myself."
He laughed to himself and brushed some hair away from my face. "Rest, love. You'll feel better."