seventeen

y/n's

OH MY FUCKING GOD what am i going to do? am i going to text her that i don't wanna eat pizza because i'm on a diet? or say i'm not feeling well? damn, i just want the ground to devour me. why did i said yes?

but either way, i got no choice. i have to go there, i already agreed. why am i even nervous? we're just going to eat some pizza while watching a good 'ol movie, right...?

i recited a prayer before entering the room to see her sitting while resting her head on the headboard. her hair was down and kind of messy. she's wearing a white shirt partnering it with her favorite checkered themed buggy pants oh my god i don't know what the hell is that. she's crossing her legs when she looked at me, "oh, hi!"

that is how she dress casually since before, it's so adorable to think about she's still the same.

"h-hi.." i'm not awkward i swear.

"come on here, sit down." she smiled as i did. "eat all you want, watch anything you want."

huh? does she wants me to gain weight or what? what is up?

"uhm, you? how about you?" i asked while acting like a highschooler who's just talking with her crush.

"oh me? i'm currently seeing the scene i want to see. i'm also with the yummiest food ever." she winked.

SHE WINKED THE FUCK- okay, OKAY that was hard to explain. i mean, my emotions are rambling inside me i don't know what to feel.

"oh, okay. yeah.."

and that's it; i spent my whole entire 2 hours just munching my pizza slice little by little while making my self looked very focused on the movie. i don't know why she chose a pretty long movie, so awkward.

i want to escape this room immediately, i swear. she couldn't stop staring at me. whenever i will try to take a glimpse of her, her eyes are on me too.

"oh my gosh."

"hey," jinsoul suddenly tried to get my attention, which i gave her quickly.

"please don't be ridiculous."

she giggled a bit, maybe because i looked tensed or nervous? but who cares, i'm almost palpitating right now.

"uh, yes?" i responded, trying to make myself look okay but i know i'm failing it. i know i need to calm down, i know i-

"what if i tell you that i still love you?"