𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4: 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂

Robaire takes you to the tour bus and you get to meet all of the other members in person.
Aaron Z.: Hey doll, you probably already know my name so just call me Z yeah? 😘
Tae: Hey y/n! I've heard a lot about you from T! I hope that we can be friends! Whispers: or something more! <3
Jesse: Hey y/n! Lovely too meet you, I hope that we can get along well..
Robaire: and you already know me and T as I can tell, so sit down and get comfortable darling because it's going to be a bit of a ride to the hotel.
You: But where's Aaron T.?
Robaire: He'll join us in a minute, just sit down and try to relax.

Alright...

Late at night you feel the footsteps of someone, but you don't want to make any sudden moves, so so carefully open your eye and see Aaron T. Sitting all by himself and you see his eyes watering. You get up and walk towards him and wipe his tears. He tries to say something, but you put your finger on his mouth and cuddle into his warm, rough chest. He smiles and kisses your head softly.

2:00 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
Robaire: Everyone! Wake up! We're here.
Jesse: Of course we had to wake up in the middle of the night...
Tae: 5 more minutes please..
Aaron Z.: you've got to be fucking joking..
You wake up on Aaron T's lap and he wakes up as well, you kiss his cheek softly and pull him off of the seat.
Aaron T.: I'm up doll, I'm up 😫
You: you better be, I wanna keep cuddling so you better get your ass off this bus, and into that hotel.
You enter the hotel not expecting the most expensive things you've every seen in your entire life! You giggle and enter your hotel room. But once you do, the members of 4town ask you a question.

4Town: So y/n? Who's going to stay in your room with you?
You don't even need to think about it and without hesitation, grab Aaron T's arm and pull him into the room, but before he can head you, you whisper to the guys, "𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎~" and you close the door.
T: So doll, you really are into me eh?
You: Don't humble yourself T, I chose you because I know you the best, I'm going to take a bath in the hot tub.
T's thoughts: she's not getting away with that~
You take off your clothes and enter the hot tub in your hotel room, as soon as you relax, you feel someone enter the tub with you, it's T.
You: what are you doing here?!?
T: You didn't think you were going to get away with saying that now did you?~
You: ...
Things get hotter as he climbs over you, it takes you a moment to realize that you both are completely naked.
T: don't worry doll, your not ready, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒷𝒾𝓈
He kisses you slowly and grabs your neck, and you so the same, no one is there to stop you now. You feel his hand sliding across your sides, hips, and back to your neck. You slowly start to feel the same thing he is, and start to kiss his neck slowly, he groans as you let go.
You: did you really think I was going to let you do that?~ nice try pretty boy. Get dressed.
You try to get out of the tub but he grabs your hand and slides you into his arms, your bodies barely touching.
T.: promise me y/n, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒 𝒴𝒪𝒰𝑅 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎~

I promise.

•AUTHORS NOTE•
I'm in the making of doing part 5! I know it just seems like your only focused on Aaron T. But I promise that there will be many opportunities for the other band members <3
......................
• 669 words •