13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

Depuis le début

"Oh my god, Peter Parker!" She says pulling him into a hug. I clench my jaw. "Oh hey Y/N..." She glances at our hands. Jealousy is running through me.

"Hey Liz..." Both Peter and I say. "How are you?" He asks.

"I'm good, how about you both? I'm so sorry about your dad and Nat, Y/N." She pouts. Fucking hell she is the same person as two years ago.

"Thanks." I whisper looking at my feet. I survive when I am not thinking about when I saw my own dad take his last breath.

"We gotta go, Bucky and Sam texted me. Good to see you!" Peter says and then we both quickly walk away.

"That was so awful, I do not understand how you even liked her." I say then quickly sit in my seat.

"You were jealous." Peter laughs and points at me.

I flipped him off. "She was so bad at hiding her lies." I lay my head on Peter's shoulder.

"Yeah, sorry that she brought them up." He grips my shoulder tightly.

"It's alright." I mutter under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky drops me and Peter off at my house. "Thanks Bucky, it was fun." I hugged him.

He pulls off and I get out of the car. "Be safe kids love you." He tells me.

"Love you too. " I wave and we walk inside. Morgan runs up to me. "Hey Morgs." I hug her tightly. "How's your day so far?" I ask her.

"Good, I watched videos of dad. Did you get me a baseball?" She asks me to nod and grab my tote. I pulled out the soft baseball I got her. I have no Idea why she wanted it.

"So why did you want this?" I ask.

"I am going to tape rope to my reposer glove and the rope also to the ball and I can be Iron Spider!" She grins. I laugh so does Peter. "Do the webs Pete!" She orders him.

"I can't, I don't have my suit on." Peter opens the fridge. His suit covers him and shoots a web onto me bringing me and Morgan to him. That was the hottest and cutest  thing I have ever watched.

"See I'm going to be like that. Now put me down, I have a lot of work to do." She wiggles. Morgan has a big imagination like my dad. She plans to be just like both my dad and Peter when she grows up.

"Okay." I set her down. She runs away. Peter's suit comes off.

"Do you guys have gogurts?" He searches the fridge. I grin, he is such a fucking child, I love it.

"Yeah, in the drawer on the left." I lean on the counter.

"Hey guys, how was the game?" She sets her purse down.

"Good, we won." I smile.

"Well, Happy called today and said they have the new layout for the new Compound." She opens her phone to show me.

"Wait, is it not gonna be the same?" I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"I know, I'm a little upset too." She shows it to me. It is nothing my dad would build. I sigh.