𝔵𝔳. Good vs. Evil

Começar do início

"I will not."

Uma realized that all eyes were on her and she chuckled trying to cover up her outburst, "Um, uh—why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben."

Ben couldn't stop himself from the words that came out of his mouth next. "I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady."

King Beast strolled up to his son, taking off his glasses. "Son-"

"Not now, Dad!" Ben roared at his father, his eyes began to blink frantically as he muttered words under his breath, "Uh, so as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!" He declared as his eyes boarded into Uma's.

The crowd gasped at his words, fear traveling through their body as well as the chills that went down their spines.

"Fairy Godmother." Ben called to her, "Bring down the barrier."

"I most certainly will not." Fair Godmother declined.

"I am your king!"

"Obey him," Uma commented, making everyone gasp again. Amor sighed, "god you really can't keep your mouth shut, can you?" Amor muttered under her breath.

"Ben," Mal spoke up. "Look at me."

"No, look at me," Uma demanded softly.

"Bring down the barrier now!" Uma turned to Fairy Godmother. "I do not take orders from you.

"Ben, I never told you I loved you because I thought I want good enough and I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself, but Ben that's me," Mal admitted with tears in her eyes as she pointed to the portrait.

"I'm part Isle and pet Auradon."

"Ben, eyes over here." Uma's pretending was coming home.

"And, Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be." Mal continued.

"Don't listen to her."

"Ben, I know what love feels like now. Ben, of course, I love you. Ben, I've always loved you." Mal says her last words before she connects her lips with Ben's pulling him out of the spell.

Everyone gaped in awe at the couple.

Uma huffed as she turned around, pure vengeance in her eyes, "Ugh, give it to me!" Uma yelled with venom dripping from her vocal cords.

"No, guards seize her!" Fairy Godmother ordered.

"That was very cute." Amor finally reveals herself, clapping as she walked down the stairs. Everyone's eyes turned to her, some in confusion and some with chills.

"Uma, you gotta learn how to control those emotions of yours," Amor stated and Uma slightly eyed her. "Amor, don't do this." Mal pleaded and Amor sighed finally having her magic back. She used it to conflict a pain in everyone and they all started to groan as they grabbed their heads.

"If you haven't realized it by now, conflicting pain on people is my favorite." Amor smiled and Evie huffed, anger running through her body as she tackled Amor to the ground.

"If you wanted to try out for the football team all you had to do was say that." Amor groaned as she grabbed the back of her head that came in contact with the ground.

Out of an act of anger, Amor shot out a bolt of magic at Ben and he hit the railing of the huge boat with a loud impact, slightly breaking it.

"Now," Mal stated to Fairy Godmother and she waved the wand in her hand. Amor's eyes teared up at the sensation running through her mind before her vision slowly faded.

..

  AMOR'S PARENTS STOOD AROUND HER figure as she again lay on the soft cushions. The spell Fairy Godmother cast didn't get the real Amor back, only stopped her from killing everyone.

Uma had tried to fight Mal in her octopus form. Mal transformed into a dragon. Uma finally gave up once she realized she had no chance of winning without Amor.

Aurora cried in Phillip's arms. The sight of her daughter broke her heart into a million pieces. "There's only one way for sure we know we will be able to get the real Amor back." Fairy godmother figured it out.

Evie had her head on Carlos's shoulder and he comforted her as her red puffy eyes glimpsed at the love of her life.

"We take her to the isle." Fairy's godmother revealed, making everyone's eyes turn to her in shock. "We can't do that," Evie stated and King Beast sighed.

"I know Amor is a king pure soul, but what Maleficent has done to her is pure evil. Not only did she attempt to kill the future kind twice, but she attempted to kill all of Auradon. And she was close to succeeding." King Beast explains.

"E, we will get her back, I promise you, but it will take time." Mal sat down beside her best friend.

"Do it." Aurora tried not to sob as she said her words, "If it's a chance to get our daughter back, Audrey's twin's sister, then do it."

"Alright. We take her to the isle."

"Tonight."

That was it.

Evil had won.

sirednotes...

DESCENDANTS TWO IS COMPLETE.
any prediction for descendants three?
may be errors. I'm sorry.