taehyung's eyes eventually enlarged feeling the familiar warmth after so long. he didn't want it this way yet he couldn't help but slowly bury his head in the crook of his husband's neck and sob softly.

"i hate you. . . i fucking h-hate you. . . why would you hit me. . . why. . ." taehyung's words muffled on the fabric of bogum's shirt. and in response the male stroked taehyung's back before he kissed the latter's head.

"i'm sorry baby, work's stressing me out. i know i shouldn't have done that. . . forgive me please? please tae" bogum soughed, pressing both of their bodies together.

taehyung nodded his head, not saying anything more as they stayed in each other's warm yet cold embrace.

at least they were on good terms again. that was enough for taehyung, he forced him to concede that.

⌗⌗⌗

"i'm sick of it jimin. everything. . . hurts" taehyung blabbered to his best friend on the other line of the phone.

"divorce him. he doesn't deserve you tae" jimin said for the umpteenth time, knowing by all odds that taehyung won't pay heed to him. again how could he? taehyung loves bogum, even after all the shit he has been through in the past years.

he still loves park bogum.

maybe always will.

or he thought so.

"jimin stop with that divorce thing already. you know damn well i won't do that, don't you get tired of saying the same thing every time?" taehyung gloomed and jimin could sense the tiredness in his best friend's voice so he cut taehyung some slack for being so dumb.

"yeah sure then deal with him, since you don't wanna listen to me" jimin grumbled from the other line of the phone, even though he planned to let taehyung off the hook, he couldn't just bear his best friend's pain like this.

however, jimin didn't know that leaving someone you love was not easy. it could never be easy.

for taehyung even cheating on his husband would be the last thing he will ever think of. he was loyal and a good husband, unlike park bogum. he was sure of it, he was.

"you're so salty chim. me don't likey" taehyung teased the latter male to lighten up the mood as he walked to the window, standing by it he looked outside absently.

haphazardly, his eyes fell right on the truck that was parked in front of the house nextdoor. watching the truck loaders unloading stuff- from the second floor, he wondered who was shifting in here. it had been a while since anyone lived in that residence. not because it was haunted or something, it was just abandoned for a year or two.

so out of curiosity, the chestnut brown head male watched the sight down the streets while talking to an angry jimin, right now who was ranting about how dumb and careless taehyung was to waste his life just like that. taehyung just listened to his best friend and laughed in between by his witty comments about bogum- never getting hurt about how jimin literally called bogum a rat, twat, wissy and so on.

in middle of jimin calling bogum a fart knocker and taehyung laughing, he abruptly halted his laugh as he settled his coffee colored eyes at the person that got off a car parked behind the truck after it was done unloading.

taehyung's eyes glazed with something unnamed, his love shaped lips parted slightly with his laughter dying out.

his eyes watched a man who seemed like the same age or younger than him getting out of his red sports like car, numerous amount of tattoos painted on his left veiny arm, his long jet black hair mixed with blonde extensions tied up in a man bun, the black t-shirt that he wore clamped tightly around his chest, showing his abs in a more obscure way leaving taehyung breathless and curious of how he would look shirtless. but what he found the most attractive was the silver ring on the stranger's lips that he then and now nudged with his tongue peaking out.