✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I just been very busy lately" you Drop your gaze to the ground but Izana peck at your nose that made you even redder now causing you to look up again.

"Do you even know that, I set my mens, to search for you?" He said, still looking at you lovingly.

"What?! Why would you do that ?!"

"Im there king there is nothing they can do but obey me,"He said with confidence.

/"Now I feel sorry for them "

"Dont think about them think about me and only me "He said with a hint of jealousy .

"Hai hai" you said and that made him chuckle. He back ups and hold your hand and lead you both of you seated back down at the tree. Izana took of his coute and put it around your shoulder, so you wont be cold and  get sick later, when it looks like he was satisfied enough, he came back to holding your hand.

"So n/n-chan" you look at him "Are you ready to came with me?!"Your eye widen from his words.

Y/n "wait wait what?!" 'What is this beautiful silly king saying?!'

"I want you to came with me, I cant have my queen away from her king"

'Oh no dont tell him his starting to get obsessed with? Yap no Nope i wont allow this ending to be Obsessive'

"look iza-chan I think its too early for us to do this, I mean we both aren't even dating yet, or do the process of a normal couple do"

'To be honest we just met'

"We are not normal people N/n-chan where both special"

"fine then special it is, but I cant Come with you, where not even dating"

"then lets go on a date, when do you want to go?" Izana Said in a cheery voice, smiling happily from the Idea.

"Wha— wait" as of now you are beyond speechless.

"So? When?" Izana ask waiting for you to answer.

"How about October 10? Sounds good?"

"why is it so long?" Izana saddens knowing that the date That the both of you will plan technically his plan will be so long before it even happens.

"Im buzy at the moment " you said.

"Fine but, I'll call you everyday, and you better answer it if you dont I'll go here and take you, understood" he threatens you.

"yes yes geez, so number give me your phone, I'll type it" he obeyed and give you his phone.
You started to type your number. now it was the name. You where wondering what to put when izana talk to you.

"Put on my queen, thats the only name I'll allow"

"hehe thought so " you sweatdrop at him then type it in.

ℳ𝓎 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑒♡
𝙽𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 : xxxx-xxx-xxxx
𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 : XXXX-XXXX
𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 : XXXX xx,xxxx
𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘 : 𝘔𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥... 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦

You where done, typing, oh and the info part Izana told you to type that, it was not your doing, it was his.

"why you blushing? Is it because of the info. Why its nothing but truth thought " he smirk, the embrace bringing you close to him, he whispers to your ear" I will never let you go, your mine and Im your's "

"Iza-chan" you whined and he chuckles " your now being soft, i Dont understand. why do you so like me anyway, when we just met eachother"

"its true, but I just cant seem to forget you, your always in my mind" He whispered, hugging you even tighter "Im only like this to you"

"well dont always think of me, you should also think of others and yourself"

"I'll try, but no one is worthy of my time and mind but you"

"Iza-chan~ enough" you covered your Face and he laugh heartedly.

"its already time, damn it..." He hissed looking at his phone "Then I'll be off now, make sure you eat alot and be alittle bit more chubby so its much more good to cuddle to you"

"But I don't want to be fat"

"But you'll be even be more adorable that way" you pouted and he kissed the part under your eyes "Sleep tight, and have sweet dream" he said and continue "about me ofcourse and if you think of an other man I'll kill him"

"hmm~ ya I wont" you giggled "goodnight Iza-chan"

"goodnight my dear little 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑒♡ "

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Sᴏ I ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴜsʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ. ♡↬↴

✦ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪᴘ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴇʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ Iᴢᴀɴᴀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ʜɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

🎼 Oʜ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ, ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏ.

☾Hᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɢᴜʏs, Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴏᴜᴛ✌︎

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 ₂₇◞₂₀₂₂ ❧
ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣
♥...