Zoya: Do you need anything to eat Aadhu? Shall I make and give ?

Aadhya: Later zoya, not now.

The craziest gang who never were silent were being awkward around each other they were abnormally silent and Aadhya couldn't see that.

Aadhya: Guys I have a request?

Shub: just order us Aadhu, anything for you...

Aadhya: Umm can you all stay here with me in my house till my surgery?

She asked nervously.

All: Ok.

Aadhya: Seriously? You all dont have any problem?

Shaan: Why would we ? We will shift here from today itself.

Aadhya: Thank you guys....

Yashika: Sahil , you stay with her,  we will be back after getting our stuff.

They all went to get their stuff, even sid went with Avu so that he can get his and Sahil's belongings leaving Aadhya and sahil alone at home.

Sahil went to kitchen saying he needs water.
Aadhya followed him and back hugged him.
He sighed and held her hand which was on his stomach.

Aadhya: please don't be like this,  I can't see you like this,
I'm being strong just because of you, if you break like this then who will take care of me ?
Do you know how I felt when I heard about this ?
But I kept strong and I had a hope that when I'm with you and our gang,  nothing wrong can happen to me... please sahil,
I want my stupid boyfriend back.

Sahil turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist

Sahil: I was scared baby, I just couldn't beleive my ears ,
I know nothing will happen to my love, and as long as I'm with you I will never let anything happen to you.
I love you.

Aadhya: I love you too.

She pecked his lips and hugged him.

_________________________________________

Aadhya went to change while sahil was waiting for others in the sitting area. They all came inside and stood beside Sahil and spoke to him.

Suddenly they were covered with flourthey looked up and saw Aadhya with a huge bucket of flour, she was laughing like a maniac while all the others were glaring at her.

Abhay: Aadhu!!!!! From when did you got possessed by yashika's ghost ?

Yashika smacked his head

Yashika: prank on the prankster ah ? Now see what I'm gonna do.

With that she ran to Aadhya with others and hugged her which made her cover with flour too.
They ran all over the house and started a pillow fight.
The were laughing like like idiots.

All looked at Aadhya as her laughter was the loudest , she looked tired and she was taking deep breaths to control her panting.
All rushed towards her.
Sahil hugged her and caressed her hair while yashika rubbed her back.

Abhay: Calm down Aadhu, breathe... relax...

After few seconds her breathing was normal and they all sighed in relief.

Aadhya: Thank you guys... it was fun.

Sid: it was fun, but now it's too late di , you have to have your dinner and medicine na .

Aadhya made a puppy face.

Shaan: This face of yours is not gonna help. Come let's have dinner.

They all came to their rooms after dinner. Sahil came to the room and saw Aadhya looking at a picture in which she was dancing.

Aadhya: I won't be able to dance again na ?

Sahil: Ofcourse you can, you can dance after your surgery baby, it's just a matter of few months .

Aadhya nodded and they slept in each other's arms.

Here goes chapter 29 guys...

Really sorry for being late to update guys.

Its emotional right?

For a dancer , its really difficult to saty without dancing even for a day, it's been a months since I have not danced and since I'm suffering with my leg... hopefully by next week I will be able to dance again.... let's hope sooo..

Pleas vote and comment guys...

See you all in the next chapter....

Saty safe 🌸