8. Realization

Third person POV:

After the dinner Ant asked Dec to come to his place and Dec agreed, the reason why Ant was bringing dec to his place was because he finally wanted to confess his feelings for his bestfriend. Although this could really damage their friendship, Ant didn't give a shit. He loves Dec with all his heart, even if Dec doesn't feel the same, I'm sure they'll sort things out.

----

When they got there ant cut to the chase, He told Dec to take a seat and he did, Dec got a little worried coz Ant looked serious.

"Ant? Is there something wrong?" Dec asked him with a worried tone "no there's nothing wrong Dec, actually.. Everythings perfect this evening. Dec I asked you to come here tonight because I wanna say something that I've always wanted to say to you."

Dec raised an eyebrow and Ant took a big gulp "I am inlove with you Declan Joseph Oliver Donnelly. I always had. Ever since you and Ali had that divorce the feelings just started coming back, I don't even know if you're gay yourself but it's fine if you don't feel the same, I get it. I just hope this doesn't damage our friendship. Sorry in advanced. " Ant blushed at the words he said. He really just did it. He confessed to Dec.

Dec didn't know how to feel, but he closed the gap between them, their lips met eachothers until Ant pulled away, Dec finally managed to say a word. A word that Ant has been longing to hear from him.

"I like you too.." at this point Ant feel like fainting. Did dec really just say that? "I don't know why I was so blind not realising that the person I needed to be with was infront of me the whole time." Ant didn't say a word. He just pulled in Dec into a very long and passionate kiss, a kiss that he always wanted to have.

EEK! that's it y'all omfg that's the end!!! Although I think I'm gonna make a bonus chapter :] I'll think about it, but I hope you guys liked this fanfic!! Please follow me too, it motivates me to keep writing stuff like these!! So I would appreciate it alotttt<3

And a massive thankyou to Ankh44 for the amazing comments they've been giving me:] <33mention a useron a user

(Also 2 updates in a day omg?)

Word count: 410 words