4. "She Left Ant..."

Third person pov:

After putting back his daughter in her cot, Dec couldn't think of anything to do but to sob, his wife just left him...he didn't even know why.

After he cried for a little while, he finally got up to his knees, reached the house phone and called his bestfriend, Ant.

"Ant-? I hope I'm not bothering you.." at this point, he was hoping that Ant actually understood what he just said, his voice was so raspy even Dec himself couldn't understand.

"Dec?! Have you been crying?!! Oh my god what happened?!" Dec could tell that Ant was really worried by the tone of his voice "I'll explain when you get here.."

Ant volted out of his house and ran as far as he can to Declan's.

When he got their he saw Dec on the corner of the room, he could hear sobs coming from him. Gosh his heart was in peices seeing his best mate in this state.

He rushed to comfort his bestfriend. After a while Dec had the courage to say something "She left Ant.." that's all what he could say. Nothing else, and that was all Ant needed to hear to. He didn't need anymore explanation he just knows that he just needs to comfort Dec for now.

**3 hours later**

After Ant comforted Dec because of what happened, he told him to go rest first and they'll go out later, Dec simply nodded and went to their bedroom.

Ant booked a table for two plus a little guest (Isla) at the finest restaurant here.

Dec woke up from the nap Ant told him to take, he searched for Ant and he found him in the nursery where Isla was sleeping, or did she already wake up?. Dec took a small peek and saw Ant holding Isla in his arms cooing her after putting her back in her cot and giving her the left over milk on top of the drawer. Ant kinda sensed Dec's present so he turned around and yes, he saw Dec standing at the doorway.

"hey, I see you're finally awake" Ant said in a soft tone

Dec just smiled because he had no mood after what happened earlier. Ant told him to change because Ant's reservation was at 9:00 pm, its now 9:47.

After they both got changed, ant opened the door to his cat gesturing for Dec to come in, ofcourse you might be wondering "did they leave Isla all alone??" no they did not, they hired a babysitter for little Isla ofc:]!

They drove to the venue, Ant got out of his car and opened the door for Dec. When he stepped out he grabbed Ant's hand intertwining them. Ant understood what that meant, Dec was nervous for sure, he doesn't really like going out and eating in public places.

"hey, it's going to be fine, you'll be alright" Ant reassured Dec as they walked in the venue.

-----

Hey y'all, I really hope you guys like the story so far, I have loads more idea's for the future chapters so stay tuned:DDD

Word count: 523 words