23 Chandrachur👿 weds Bondita 😭, Vighn Roy Chowdhary is back😜

Start from the beginning

Bondita gave a speech about achieving dreams and sang song of " Hum honge kamyab...hum honge kamyab...ek din." (Aniudh silently came to the party, he doesn’t want her to know his presence to her because she should manage  things by her own, but he came to assure that she is safe and no worry,  enjoyed her song.) college management & Anirudh have given her a big round of applause.

In the party, suketu planned to intoxicate her drink, and offered her. She drank it a bit, but realised that something is mixed in it , she  recollected her sakhababu advice that if she find any wierd taste in party food or drinks, don't eat or drink, which is better for your welfare. She immediately thrown in trash, went and washed the face.

Suketu saw this, came and expressed his displeasure for not accepting the drink he offered, which implies that she doesn't believe him.

But she immediately countered softly but firmly that 'I didn't say that I don't believe you. Why are you shrugging off your shoulders as if you want me to feel guilty and drink it? It's my wish suketu to drink or not. I am not a child or not your guest so that you compel me.'

He got alarmed for her fierce reply, diverted the topic, but while hosting the party she & Anirudh from other side had seen suketu speaking with another person of familiar face near a dark place secretly. She almost went near , but in vain Bondita couldn't listen properly, whereas Anirudh have listened everything.

Suketu is whispering "She is  stubborn and highly conscious. Didn't take drink from my hands. I wonder if govt gives opportunity for women to join in police dept, she will be the first to join as police officer."

The other person is venting out his frustration that "I don't want excuses, I want work to be done. Else she will be slipped away. Use this perfume to spray so that she loses consciousness."

Anirudh saw the other person, although he disguised again with beard, he easily identified his voice as Chandrachur and listened their conversation.

At that moment, his intuition told him that Chandrachur is dangerous for Bondita, spiking drink and befriending with Bonditha's college mate proved to Anirudh that he is not a worthy person. Initially he thought to drag Chandrachur and kick him, but controlled his emotions as this will be created a great rift in Bonditha's house. Also want to catch him red handedly.

Anirudh focus is on Bondita, but suddenly he is greeted by management board person Narendra also an advocate, 2 mins delay is happened.  So he couldn’t find either suketu or Bonditha. He immediately went in search of either of them.

Meanwhile, Suketu sprayed the perfume and made her unconscious, trying to take her aside, Anirudh immediately saw this, stopped him. Suketu stammered but replied that ‘ Her health got spoiled, so I am taking her to home.’

Anirudh with a stern look told that he will take her, he took her to Bonditha’s home , suketu left and much to Anirudh’s surprise, Kalindi opened the door , told Anirudh that ‘Sumati and Tapur are in deep sleep. I will take her to sleep.’

In fact both sumati and Tapur are intoxicated in their food.

Anirudh no more want to believe either Kalindi or Chandrachur, asked her to call them at any cost, but she personally shown them in their rooms sleeping. He took Bondita to her room, made her to sleep and unwillingly left to his house.

But he Doesn't want to leave her or he cannot take her to his house because kalindi will create a huge drama on this. He only decided to stay awake complete night and guard her. Anirudh is roaming very impatiently in his frontyard of his house

Chandrachur just came  observed that Anirudh is looking only towards  Bonditha's room, thought that “May be Anirudh is suspecting me, I should do something to get rid of him”