Chapter 1

Prim Halliwell is the youngest Halliwell, although she doesn't know it yet. She has been living in an orphanage in New York since she was a baby. She never knew her parents but she hoped that she had a family out there, somewhere.

It was almost midnight and Phoebe was going back to the hotel she is staying at since her apartment is infested. Around the corner Prim was sneaking out of the orphanage for the first time since she had been there. You would think it would be the opposite way around that she is always sneaking out and running away, but you are wrong. Don't get me wrong she has always had a wild side to her but she never dared to leave the only home she had ever known even if it was terrible. Until now, she had this strange feeling that was pulling her to the outside world. She had to go.

Prim makes it around the corner without being caught, but just when she thinks she is free she bumps right into someone. Prim is now on the ground when the stranger she just bumped into asked if she was alright.

Phoebe's POV:

I bump right into a girl who looked to be about 14 and looks very similar to mom, but also like me, Prue, and Piper. I look down and see her on the floor. I hurry to help her up.

Third Person POV:

Phoebe: "Are you okay sweetie?" She asked in concern.

Prim: "I'm fine. I'm sorry I-I-I didn't mean to bump-p into you!" She stuttered. Prim has never talked to anyone outside the orphanage unless they were people coming in to adopt a child. That child was never her.

Phoebe: "Hey it is okay I know you didn't mean it. It is no one's fault." Phoebe thought the girl looked so nervous like she had never talked to a person before.

Phoebe: "What's your name sweetie?" She asked calmly.

Prim: My name is Prim, Prim Halliwell.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N: Thank you for reading. I am sorry it was so short this is my first book and first chapter I have written. I don't know when I will write the next chapter, but I will try somehow to. So keep posted!!! <3 🪄🧙‍♀️