° Chapter Eight °

[ Third Person's P.O.V ]

The Autobots are getting way busier nowadays. Something about collecting some kind of relics or some sort.

The children have barely been in the base due to the Autobots being busy most of the time. Didn't have much spare time to pick them up and bring them to base.

Also, Michael ended up meeting Jack's mother one time when Jack and Michael accidentally crossed path. So June, Jack's Mother also knew about Michael and his involvement with the Autobots.

The only one who could manage was Michael since he gets off shift at 6 am and he'll be taken to the base immediately unless Michael wishes to stay home though Smokescreen wanted to let Michael stay around the base.

As usual, he quietly sits on the couch while watching the Autobots entering the ground bridge. Somehow, things been a little odd. Like the Autobots are hiding something from Michael and the other humans.

Though he didn't bother to actually ask since they're so busy and it may be very important.

Even though Smokescreen was Michael's guardian. Jack was his main trainer on learn more about Earth and humankind. Besides, Michael didn't seem to have time to go around and teach someone else about his planet.
Not when he's overly exhausted most of the time after his night shifts.

The engine roared from the entrance of the base taking Michael's attention as he turn to see Smokescreen's arrival along with Jack. He got out of the car and started laughing with Smokescreen shifting out to his robotic form and laughed along.

Michael smiled and a little ping of envious hits him or maybe jealously. Since Smokescreen and Jack also seem to get along well. Then again, Michael reminded himself that Smokescreen is just his guardian and a friend.

Perhaps because he was afraid that one day Smokescreen would get sick of him and leave him. Just like how he lost his whole family a very long time ago.

“Oh dude, my boss is gonna freak!”

Exclaimed Jack as he laughed with Smokescreen replying.

“That thing we stuffed in his tailpipe, what's it called again?”

“Pizza!”

Both of them said in unison as they laughed even louder. Irritating the medic left behind to support Team Prime behind the monitors.

Michael looked dumbfounded of what the two was talking about. “I guess they pranked Jack's Boss?” He mumbled as he then lays back down on the couch. Probably trying to hide from them since he felt a little embarrassed for them, somehow.

“Will you two keep it down?!”

Ratchet told him while watching the green monitors with concentration. Trying to get the feedback from the team.

“Arcee? Bulkhead? Can anyone hear me?”

All they could hear were statics in response. Michael lifting himself up from the couch again and stared at the medic with Jack and Smokescreen stepping in.

“Ratchet, what's going on?”

“Our sensors detected a second icon locator beacon”

Ratchet turned around to face the two. “But I can't reach Optimus”

“That's..not a good sign right? I wonder what's it like behind that ground bridge..”

Michael thought getting off the couch and walked up to the railing and lean against it. With his mask on and everything to cover himself up. Only Smokescreen knew how his face was like.