Confession

"Hanako, you need to work on your next song now." Hanako's boss says. Hanako says "I don't want to tho" His boss says "Your contact you signed says that you HAVE to make songs for us until you turn 28. How old are you again?" Hanako says "16" while rolling his eye's.

"Go home and start it or we will stop paying for your brothers trietment." Hanako's boss says. "Okay fine" Hanako says with water in his eyes. "Good boy" his boss says.

After Hanako leaves the work place he tries to work on his next song but can't work because he is thinking about how he is going to make a good confeestion for Yashiro (his classmate and crush). Hanako has a idea about how he will do it.

The next day of school felt  so boring. Girls confessings to him left to right. The teachers saying how good he is at school. The only fun part was seeing his best friends, Nene Yashiro (his crush) and Kou Minamoto. He met Yashiro when she saved his live 1 day before the first day of school and met Kou when he was standing up for someone. (He thought he was cool) He asked if Nene could meet his after school on the roof and she said "sure!)

Hanako said "okay see you soon!" While running away because he was blushing super hard.

After school on the roof with Nene. "Yashiro, i, i, i like you!" Hanako says nererusly and hoping that Yashiro will say that she likes him back. Holding his breath while waiting for a answer. Than she said that she...

Hehe sorry about the cilff hanger, wellllllll

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ
Em out