11. what's a paralegal?

I feel more free than I have in years, six feet in the ground

[all the confronts of home: season 5, episode 11]
*.·:·. .·:·.*

        Rose felt a small whoosh as she began to materialize once more. Her eyesight was still blurry, Rose couldn't tell if it was from the tears of the transportation of the monolith. Everything was dark. She could feel a set of eyes on her, "You okay?" Coulson asked her as more of the team began to appear.

"Fine," she responded simply. She was lying, of course.

"Well that was a hell of a thing," Leo stated as Coulson set Daisy down on a nearby crate.

Coulson nodded towards Jemma, Elena, and Mack, "I'm glad you guys made it," he expressed.

"Why are we still in the Lighthouse?" Elena asked. Rose didn't realize it at first, but she looked around, and she enough they were in the corridor of the lighthouse.

"Maybe Flint's Monolith didn't work?" Mack suggested.

"So we find them, try again," May asserted.

"We can't," Rose said bitterly. "They all got blown up. Dead, they're dead."

No one knew what to say to her, because ultimately she was right. Her entire life, her friends, Deke. They were gone. They were all gone and Rose couldn't get them back.

Fitz looked around, "No it worked," he said slowly. "It takes you through time, but to the same place. I've been here before with Enoch. We made it!"

"We're home?" Jemma asked hopefully.

"Yeah," he responded.

All of the agents let out a collective sigh of relief. Rose didn't dare join them. Wherever she was, it sure as hell wasn't at home.

"I'm gonna try and find some light," Fitz decided, walking over to the control panel and began pressing an array of buttons until he found the light switch. Rose heard a whirring noise as the lights in the room began to flicker on. It was a lot better for her eyesight as now she could clearly make out all of the people standing in front of her.